27

Authors note-Warning this chapter has some language and some rough scenes. Not smut but descriptions of sexual attempts nothing to big or pacific but hints at it.

Chris sits down on the couch and leans his back. Dodger jumps on the couch and laid his head in Chris's lap.

"Bubba, I think I have really fucked up. I love her so much and just want her safe. I worry about her. I really worry about her when I am not around. Is bad to set up security for her?" Dodger raises his head and turns his head and looks at him.

"I wish you could tell what to do." Chris says looking down at him

Chris lays back again and falls asleep and about fifteen minutes later he wakes up to his phone ringing. He looks down and sees it is Scott.

"Scott."

"Hey, how's it going? Did you talk to her?"

"No. She locked herself in my room and wont talk to me."

"Give her time I'm sure will."

"I hope so."

"I made some calls."

"Did you get it set up?"

"No. I wasn't able to. She has to be the one to do it."

"What!"

"She has to be the one to set it up. We can be there to support her and help her but unless she does it and shows proof they won't do anything."

"Are fucking serious!"

"Yeah. When she finally talks to you let me know."

Chris sighs. "Yeah."

Merida

Merida lays on Chris's bed and continues to cry. She then hears her phone. She looks down and sees Tiffany is calling her. She sniffs and answers.

"hey."

"Hey girl! You didn't call me. Did you find a dress?

"Yeah, but I don't think I will need it now."

"Why? What happened?"

"Chris and I got into a fight and told him we shouldn't get married."

"What! What happened? Tell me everything."

Merida told her the whole story about Bradly and what happened when she got home.

"Mer, you know Chris loves you and knows he is only looking out for you and you knew about the privacy thing."

"No I didn't. I mean I guess I just never thought it much until now. I can't do that Tiff. I don't want people all up in my life."

Tiffany laughs, "Mer your dating and engaged to a celebrity its going to happen and your life is no longer private you have seen that from social media."

"I know, and I have hated it and now after today and I realize its only going to get worse. I can't do it!"

"Mer, think about your saying. You love Chris. He makes you happy, happier than I have ever seen you. I know you don't mean it."

Merida cries. "I do love him Tiff, but I can't do it! I can't live like that, I don't want people all up in my life and following me around taking pics of me. I couldn't live that way. I can't!"