37

Authors note-this chapter has a little bit of a trauma in it. No one dies don't worry. It's just a brief scene where something happens. Hope you like this chapter.
They step onto the ship. They are greeted by a young woman who takes their luggage. They follow her towards their room.

            "Oh my gosh, they have a water slide!" Merida exclaims.

Chris smiles. He loves seeing Merida so excited. He squeezes her hand, and they continue to follow the young woman to their room.

            "Here is your room." The young woman says rolling their luggage into the room. "Is there anything you need?"

            "No, I think we are good, thanks." Chris says.

            She nods. Chris reaches into this pocket and takes out his wallet and pulls out two twenties and hands it to her.

            "Thanks. If you need anything just let me know."

Chris nods. After she is gone, he closes the door and pulls Merida into his arms.

            "Chris."

            "What? It's been an hour since I've been able to hold you in my arms. I've been dying to kiss you." He says leaning forward and kissing her hard on the mouth.

            "Chris. I..."

            "Babe, what's wrong?" he asks, pulling back a little and looking into her eyes.

            "Nothing I just..."

             "You just what?"

            "I need to...I'll be right back." Merida pulls away from him and heads towards the bathroom. Chris shakes his head and moves their suitcases to the other side of the room. A few minutes later Merida comes out of the bathroom. Chris is lying on the bed on his phone. She walks towards the bed. "Chris." Chris holds up a finger. "Yes, I understand. Yes, got it. Thanks." He then hangs up.

            "Everything okay?" Merida asks.

            "Yep, everything is good. Are you okay?"

            "Yes." Chris reaches over and grabs Merida and pulls her onto the bed into his lap.

            "Chris!" She yelps. Chris laughs.

            "So, what are we going to do? I can think of a few things." He grins and winks.

Merida laughs. "Later, I want to go on deck."  

           "Sure, let's go."

Merida and Chris head up on the deck. They stand at the railing. Chris wraps his arms around Merida as she stands at the railing looking out over the water. He leans forward and kisses her cheek.

            Over the next few days Chris and Merida spend lots of time in their room making love, but they also go on the water slide and watch shows on the ship. They get out at each destination and walk around. They even spend some time at the beach and various locations. Merida takes lots of pictures of Chris, and Chris takes lots of pictures of Merida. A few times people offer to take pictures of them. On their last day Chris wakes up at 4:00 am. He looks down at Merida who has her head on his chest. He kisses her head.

            "Babe, wake up."

Merida groans. "Hmm."

            "It's time to wake up babe. We have to get ready. We need to leave soon."

            "What time it is?"

            "4."

            "Uh, so early. Let me sleep."