35

Authors note-the long awaited wedding! This is part 1
The next morning Merida is awoken by her phone. She groans and reaches over to the bedside table and picks it up.

            Tiffany-Get your ass over here! Your dad is freaking out and going crazy! I didn't tell him what happened last night but he knows your in Chris's room.

Merida sits up. "Oh no!"

Chris wakes up and looks up at Merida. "What's wrong babe?"

            "I need to go." She gets out of the bed and begins looking for her clothes.

            "What's wrong?"

            "Tiffany just sent me a message. I need to get back to my room. My dad is freaking out. She said he doesn't know what happened last night but he knows I stayed here."

            "Oh. Hope your not in trouble."

             "It will be okay. I hope."

Merida grabs her clothes from the floor and heads into the bathroom and changes out of Chris's clothes and puts the clothes back on she wore the night before.

            "I will see you later."

Chris climbs out of the bed and walks towards Merida. "I love you Babe. Just text me and let me know how it all goes."

            "I will. I will see you at the rehearsal later if not before. Love you too."

Chris kisses her then Merida opens the door and steps out into the hall. She walks up to her room and takes a deep breath and knocks.

            The door opens and her father is standing there

            "There you are! Where on earth have you been young lady?"

            "I....I was..."

            "In Chris's room, yes I know! Get in here!"

Merida walks into the room.

            "Merida, please tell me nothing happened. Tell me you and Chris..."

            "No daddy! We didn't! Chris is a gentleman he would never!"

            "Well I'm glad to hear that, but I still don't think it's a good idea for you to be in his room alone. I know you're a grown woman fixing be a married woman but..."

            "I know daddy. I'm sorry."

            "I love you princess and I know I am over-protective of you, many a little too much. "

            "Yes you are but I understand and again I'm sorry."

Her dad then hugs her. "So where did you three go last night?"

            "To the Rainforest Café."

            "Sounds interesting."

            "It was neat. I loved it and the food was good."

            "Well glad you three had fun. How about you, Tiffany and I go out and grab something before the rehearsal?"

           "Sure we can do that."

Just then Merida's phone goes off. She looks down

        Chris-babe is everything okay? How much trouble are you in?

           "Was that Chris?"

            "Yes. He was just...checking on me."

            "Checking on you?"