2

Authors note-warning there is a sad part in this. Don't want to give anything away but it's animal related.
The next few days pass quickly. Merida post a picture of her lady everyday on Instagram. She spends her days at work with her kids and her nights at home either watching a Chris Evans movie or reading her favorite book. Thursday evening, she takes Lady for a walk. It's a nice spring day and they end up at the park.

"Lady, its such a nice day." Merida says sitting down in the grass looking out at the mountains in the distance. She picks up some flowers and starts playing with them intertwining them together. Then she puts them on lady.

"Look at you, my queen lady."

She takes a picture and puts it on Instagram.

Disneydoggrl83❤️ We went for a walk and then I made her a crown of flowers. My queen lady!

Merida and Lady head home and after feeding lady, Merida grabs her some dinner and sits down on the couch and watches the movie Nanny Dairies

Merida and Lady head home and after feeding lady, Merida grabs her some dinner and sits down on the couch and watches the movie Nanny Dairies. She also gets on Instagram and looks. She has several likes on her photo. Then she notices one of them.

                                                                                             Likes

                                                                                            Likes

Chris Evans liked her photo. She couldn't believe it. She calls Tiffany.

"Hey girl! What's up?"

"OMG girl! Chris Evans just liked my photo!"

"Your kidding!"

"No! He liked it! He liked my photo! OMG!"

"Let me look."

There is a brief pause then Merida hears Tiffany scream. "OMG! He did! Wow girl! I can't believe it! You are lucky. Chris doesn't comment or like any posts of fans!"

"I know! I can't believe it!"

"Well hey I need to go. I will see you tomorrow. I will plan to there around 5:00. I will bring the pizza."