5

The girls headed to bed after they finished watching the Last Song. Merida had a hard time going to sleep. She kept thinking about what Tiffany had told her. Could Chris be a scammer? No, she knew it was him, she just knew it. She finally got to sleep and had a dream that night about meeting Chris Evans. The following morning, she awoken by a message.

Captaindork-Good morning! Hope you slept well.

Disneydoggrl83 ❤️ I slept ok.

Captaindork-Did you girls have fun last night?

Disneydoggrl83 ❤️ Yeah

Captaindork-What did you do?

Disnydoggrl83 ❤️ just watched movies and talked.

Captaindork-Are you okay?

Disneydoggrl83 ❤️ Yeah why?

Captaindork-your answers are just short and brief and your, not using any smiles like you normally do.

Disneydoggrl83 ❤️ I'm fine Chris.

Captaindork- woh, that seemed harsh. Are you sure? You know you can talk to me.

Disneydoggrl83 ❤️ I'm fine.

Just then Captaindork is video calling her. Merida sighs and hits accept.

"Was that on accident again?"

"No, this time I meant to. Talk to me. I can tell something is wrong. What's up?"

Merida walks out of her bedroom and into the kitchen and then out the glass door to the back yard. She slides the glass back and then sits on the lounge chair outside.

"Really I'm okay."

"Merida, come on talk to me. I can see in your face something is wrong. Tell me please."

Merida sighs. "Tiffany said something to me last night that I can't stop thinking about."

"What did you tell you?"

"She said she got scammed by an actor and that they pretended to be them, and they messaged her and talked for about a month and then a few days later their profile was gone, and the actor had a message on their profile about being careful about scammers that he hadn't messaged any fans."

"Wow, I'm sorry that happened to her. Who was the actor?"

"Zac Efron. She said she had sent him money thinking it was him at first, but then later when they kept asking, she said she couldn't send more."

"Oh my gosh! She sent them money?"

"Yeah."

"How much?"

"I don't know she didn't tell me. She said that was why she has been so hard on me. Because scammers are good, and they know what they are doing."

"So, are you saying I could be a scammer and not really Chris?" He says raising his eye brow.

"I don't know. I mean you look real to me. I want to believe you."

"I know. I understand. But I would never ask you for money."

"I know. Tiff told me they had been talking a month before he asked for money."

"Well don't worry I would never ask for money." Just then Merida heard barking.

"Dodger hush!"

"Awww is Dodger wanting attention?"

"Yes, he is ready for his walk." Chris leans the phone down so Merida can see him.