Bonus Honeymoon scenes

Authors note-warning this chapter has language, smut and mentions of blood from first time sex. But no description of blood from it, so don't worry. I won't go that far. This is just the previous chapter but instead of leaving out the sex scenes out I am including it and it will be slightly different than the previous one.

       Once they reach the hotel Chris climbs out and helps Merida down. They walk inside hand in hand. They ride the elevator to the honeymoon suite. Chris is still holding Merida's hand. He looks over at her. She has not said a word since they left the wedding.

"Babe, you, okay?"

Merida nods just as the elevator does open. They walk out and head to their room. Chris pulls out his room key and unlocks the door. Merida gets ready to walk in, but Chris stops her. He picks her up and carries her into the room.

"Chris! What are you doing?"

"Carrying my wife over the threshold."

Once they are in the room Chris sets her down and then rolls their suitcases into the room.

"Wow this is a nice room and there are even petals everywhere and Ooo chocolate strawberries!"

Chris looks at Merida and smiles. Merida then looks at the big bed. Chris notices she looks nervous all of a sudden. He walks over to her and wraps his arms around her.

"Babe, you nervous?"

Merida just nods and bites her lower lip and looks down. Chris lifts her chin up, so she is looking at him.

"Babe, it's okay you don't have to be scared."

Merida bites her lower lip. "Chris?"

"Yes babe?"

"I...we..."

"What is it?"

"I don't want to disappoint you or let you down but..."

"Babe, hey, you won't. Don't worry about that. I will..."

"No, I mean, I...we can't..."

"We can't what?"

Merida bites her lip again.

"Babe, what is it? Tell me. Are you saying we can't have sex?"

Merida nods.

"Why?"

"Because I...I'm on my...I started this morning."

"Oh, babe. It's okay. It's just a little blood. You're probably going to bleed anyway since it's your first time."

"What!"

"You didn't know that?"

Merida shakes her head.

"Yes, you usually do your first time, but it's okay. You don't have to be scared."

"Can I change out of this dress?"

"Sure." Chris stands back a little.

"Can you undo my dress in the back?"

"Sure, turn around."

Merida turns and Chris unzips and unties her back.

"Thanks."

"Welcome."

Merida rolls her suite case towards the bedroom and lays it down and opens it. She looks through it.