23

The next  morning Chris wakes up and Merida is still sound asleep with her head on his chest and her arm around him. He smiles and gently kisses her head. He carefully gets up so he doesn't wake her and heads into the bathroom. He gets a shower and comes out with the towel wrapped around his waist. He looks over on the bed and Merida is still fast asleep. He smiles. He hates to wake her, but he knows she needs to get up and get ready. He walks over to the bed and gently rubs her shoulder.

"Babe, wake up."

"Hmm." She groans.

"Wake up babe. We will need to leave in an hour."

Merida rolls over and looks at Chris. She then notices the towel.

"Chris!" She says covering her eyes.

"What?"

"Put some clothes on."

"What? I have a towel around me."

"I know but...please."

"Last night you wanted..." Chris stops and doesn't finish.

"I know, but I don't know what I was thinking. We both agreed to wait and you coming out like that doesn't help."

"Sorry babe. I will go put clothes on, but you need to get up. We are meeting my family in an hour."

"Okay I will."

Chris heads to his suitcase and grabs his clothes then heads back to the bathroom. Merida gets up and walks to her suitecase and finds her some clothes. She is just about to knock on the bathroom door when Chris opens it.

"Well good morning, babe."

"Chris, you already woke me up."

"I know, but I didn't tell you good morning." He says leaning towards her and kissing her. "I love you."

"I love you too. Let me go get ready."

"Okay."

While Merida is taking a shower Chris picks up his phone and checks his messages and checks social media. He doesn't see any more negative comments. Chris likes Merida's post and comments

 Chris likes Merida's post and comments

liked

I love you too babe. So glad you liked it. I can't wait to marry you. You're an amazing beautiful woman. I am glad your my fiancé, soon to be wife. 🥰

Chris was just finishing his comment when Merida walks out of the bathroom. He looks up at her and smiles.

"What are you doing?"

"Just checking my messages. You ready to go?"

"Almost. Give me two minutes."

When Merida has gotten her shoes on and grabs her Minnie bag they leave and head to the lobby where Chris's family and Merida's father are waiting. They ride the bus to Animal Kingdom. After eating breakfast, they head to the animal safari ride. Ethan and Miles are excited. They sit next to Chris. Stella is in Merida's lap.