💚🏒 -} headcanons!

💚🏒 !Casey headcanons! 💚🏒

- Casey adores cats. He had one in the future-it was black and white:)

- Loves baking, but isn't necessarily the greatest at it

- Doesn't know how to insult people. He puts two random words together and calls it an insult. For example: "Wet Sock", "Burnt-out Candle," or "Non/Un-Carbonated Soda" and calls it a day.

- As a result of the Kraang Apocalypse, it is now nearly impossible for him to get a full night's rest without a nightmare or some sort of interruption.

- Mains Isabelle from Animal Crossing on Mariokart because he thinks she looks adorable (Alternative: Baby Luigi)

- Does not, and I repeat, DOES NOT like spiders. Passed out the first time he met Big Mama.

- Has a contagious laugh

- Isn't used to so many people being crowded in one place. Like, Times Square was a HUGE step.

- The Turtles love to ask him about his life from the Future. Casey has stories piled on stories- he always leaves out the bad parts.

- Tries his best with hugs- he prefers receiving over giving.

- Hugs remind him that there is a sense of comfort in struggling times. He only received so many during the apocalypse; in the future, the only sense of comfort they had was pep talks explaining how the troops would make it through. Nothing truly affectionate.

- The red stripes on his mask were influenced by Leo's stripes

- Angst [ please let me know who the original creator of this idea was! ] Future Donnie put a camera inside Casey's mask, which makes sense given that we already know Casey had access to a lot of Donnie's technology (as revealed at the opening of the film). Casey gave some of his own gear to Donnie, allowing him to observe some of his future work. On this camera, Casey had recorded everything. From pep talks, to ambushes, to some of the Turtles' own deaths. Unfortunately, with this, he saw his youngest brother's demise, as well as the moment Leo instructed Casey to enter the portal as Leo dashed off to fight the Kraang one last time.

- Thinks Komodo Dragons are cool. 👍