💚🐢 -} nicknames

🔵- LEO

- is all for the spanish nicknames.

- (mi) Amor, Carina/Cariño, mi corazón, mi vida, (fem) princesa, all of em'.

- has come with some cute personal ones such as mariposa/mariposita ( small/little] butterfly) or solcito (little sun) :)

- or if he feels like it he'll call you the most outrageous of nicknames lmao

"how'd you sleep, pookie bear?"

"leo what in the actual f-."

🟣 - DONNIE

- is, for some reason, embarrassed to use different or unique nicknames, so he'll typically stick with babe or love.

- he never called you unique nicknames from the start, so he's scared that if he starts doing it now, you'll see it as weird and that you might think he's trying too hard. donnie has internalized societal expectations when it comes to expressing his creative side of love. of course, you reassure him it's never too late- he needs to use his creative mind and come up with something he sees fit!

🟠 - MIKEY

- loves calling you names associated with bright and sweet things!

- sunshine, buttercup, honeybee, he also thinks lil' petal is cute :)

- will never call you by your actual name unless it's an emergency, or he's disappointed/angry with you; which, thankfully, is very rarely!

🔴 - RAPH

- his favorite (secret) nickname to call you is cupid, because you struck his heart. he thinks he's hilarious, but he's also proud because he came up with it himself!

- publicly, he'll call you babe and the basic things. he genuinely spends his free time attempting to come up with nicknames you might like- he keeps a small list of your reactions as he experiments with each new one to see what you like and don't like.