🟢🐢 -} cookie baking

🔵- LEO

- is an a&&hole when you mention you're going to bake cookies. in a flirty, romantic way, of course. the second you tell him; he'd be all up in your business.

- you'd start off making the ingredients from scratch. leo'd pop in here and there, purposely trying to screw up the dessert. he'd only do this so you'd turn to confront him about it. that's when he would pull one of his many romantic stunts- pecking kisses all over you, making you giggle endlessly and kick your feet. the flirt would fall in love all over again.

- after you put the cookies in the oven, you would receive endless compliments about how good they were going to turn out and how delightful they smelled! leo would apologize once for making you put up with him, and how amazing of a partner you are.

🟣 - DONNIE

- he's not a huge fan of getting his hands dirty with ingredients, however, he will go through it to spend time with you!

- would only roll the dough out and spread the icing & sprinkles on the cookies. as much as he loves to do things for you, it PAINS him to touch the disgustingly dry and wet ingredients.

- when it comes time to decorate, he goes all out. fancy sprinkles, purple and green icing, cupcake topper that shouldn't go on cookies, you name it!!

- after the cookies were made, he would put them all on a plate, curl the both of you up in a warm blanket, and sit down to watch a movie as you slowly finished the creation that was beautifully made with love.

🟠 - MIKEY

- knows how to make any type of cookie off of the top of his head. sugar cookie, chocolate chip, even snickerdoodle!

- when you asked him to help make cookies, he was absolutely ecstatic. he would pull out recipes from ages ago, asking you which cookie you'd like to make.

- you have no choice but to do everything in a home-made style. the dough, the icing- the sprinkles are allowed to be store bought, though!

- mikey will continuously congratulate you on your "out of this world" baking skills and then lovingly brag to his brothers and april about how great of a partner he has <3

🔴 - RAPH

- knows a fair amount about how to bake cookies! as the older brother, sometimes his younger siblings would demand it. all he ever really made was chocolate chip and the store-bought.

- will not let you put the cookies in the oven. raph wants to make sure you don't accidentally burn your hands. no matter how many times you assure him you won't, and despite the gigantic fancy oven mitts on your hands, he won't let you. the poor guy cares too much.

- his go-to cookies are the pillsbury ones with the designs on them. small and fun!

( bonus: these aren't in their world, obviously, but hey- look at these. i want to eat them out of the box oh my god. )

 )