Prologue

I couldn't breathe, everything was getting blurred around .This wasn't me, i couldn't feel myself, I couldn't think straight, as if someone has placed those opaque signal absorbing sheets on every single chamber my brain had. I wasn't crying, I was numb. But he seemed unaffected, as if he knew and wanted to see me in this way. He stood there, inert by the words he just spoke with. And then he neared , i didn't flinch but just stepped back instead. Standing on the edge of the ridge, even my acrophobia didn't hit me the way his words got me drowned within. ALREADY.

And then....I slipped.

That's when reality struck me. I somehow managed to hold the last cone end of the rock...looked up...& asked
"Didn't you promise to hold my hand at my worst?"
He smiled, took hold of my hand with which i had the hope to climb up, and even in that last second I trusted, AGAIN, that maybe he was gonna pull me...up.....

And that's when he said,

"Do you really think you would have been on the edge of the ridge ,if whatever i promised was ever true in the least possible way?"
He let go of my hand, .....he let go of me...., and whispered his last words to me YOU WERE JUST A SCRIBBLE I WON'T MIND ERASING OFF.

I FELL.