Side Story: Ten

*

*

*

*

*

As we are doing back to the hotel, my mind is going on an million and one directions.

What they hell came over me.

Demanding sex like that.

Oh God.

Giovanni doesn't seem to mind though.

As soon as we got inside the car his hand never left my thigh.

One hand. Just one hand set my entire body on fire.

Just thinking what other things...

"Kristen," he announced snapping me out of my train of thought.

"Mmmm,"

"We're here,"

"Right, I'll grabbed Rosalie,"I tell him.

"I'll grabbed Leonora," he says 

*

*

*

*

Giovanni lead us to the hotel room as I was asked about him I couldn't take my eyes off his broad shoulders and muscular back.

I got so lost in the thought of my nail scratching against them I that I didn't notice that he stopped and I bumped right into him.

"Shit, I'm sorry,"

"It's okay baby," he says opening the door.

I froze.

The way he say baby is so...so... UGH.

I head inside the room my mouth dropped.

The living room is bigger than my entire apartment.I dropped the baby bag on the sofa and place the car seat with Rosalie next to it.

"Hey baby girl. Hi," I say sweetly to her.

Her light brown eyes are wide open and her gummy smile melts my heart. I unbuckle her and slowly pick her up.

"Did you have fun!" I say to her as I held her in front of my face. She babbles and giggle as I brought her to my face and kissed her all over.