Twenty

*

*

*

*

*

*

Once again I wake up alone but knowing him, he's out handling the Micheal situation. Michael is getting bolder with Arensio which pisses him off more.

Lately, Arensio leaves first thing in the morning and comes back past midnight when I'm asleep. I hate to say that I like sleeping and waking up in Arensio's arms. It makes me feel safe and warm.

It's pathetic.

Just a few months ago I was hell-bent on not giving him the time of day now look at me lovesick.

Love...

I don't love him... do I?

No.

I don't.

Anyway, I get out of bed and head downstairs. When I walk into the living room I see Angel with her personal trainer.

When she first got out of the hospital she always refused to see her PT but lately, she practically begs her to come over.

I wonder why.

I mean I'm not mad at it. I'm glad she's getting much better.

"You doing great Angel! By next week you won't need me anymore," she says.

"Thanks can't wait," she says.

"Good morning ladies," Lorenzo says walking in. You can tell he just woke up. His bedhead is crazy and his voice is still deep and groggy.

"Hey," Angel says. The way they are looking at each other almost... wanting.

Okay.

"Oh, we need to go," Angel says walking up to me.

"Why?"

"Duh for your bachelorette party,"  she says.

"What bachelorette party?!" Lorenzo, Arensio, and I say weirdly at the same time.

Arensio walks in wearing a fresh shirt and pants. Too fresh to be honest.

He must've changed before coming down.

"As your maid of honor it is my job to plan the best bachelorette party for the soon-to-be bride," she says

"Don't you think you should rest?" Lorenzo asks her.

Angel steps up to him. "I'm well enough to party with my sister," she says back.

Lorenzo nods slowly. "Okay,"

Arensio and I shared a quick glance. Something is going on between those two. I'll ask her about it later.

"Well let's get ready,"