𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Gala part one

Gala part one

*

*

*

*

*

*

The limo pulled up in front the Salón de la Belleza museum.

"Are you ready?"'arensio asked me.

"Not really," I reply.

"You'll be fine," he says in return. Our door opens and the sudden flash almost blinds me. Dozens of cameras snapping their pictures of the people that are already lined up on the red carpet.

Arensio gets out first and he sticks out his hand for me to take. My hand slid into his and I stepped out with a smile as the camera snapped.

Everyone then proceeds to step out into the camera. They all seem like pros at this. Posing like this is an everyday thing.

Well, I guess it is when you are a part of this lifestyle.

Arensio and I pose in all directions and at different camera angles until it was time to head inside the museum.

This particular gala is for the infamous mobsters and gangsters in the state of Nevada. It is always held in Los Alamos.

They gather together to raise money for a charity to showcase that they are "good people" to civilians.

This year's charity is 'Save the Wild Animals

Ironically most people here are wearing some form of animal prints.

When we reached the museum my heart stopped. The interior was breathtaking. There were marble, ice, and granite statues of different kinds of animals all around.

Everyone attending was led up a marble stairwell into a grand opening room with a mid-high stage with a small band.

A woman then walks onto the stage. I recognize her.

That Cindy Waters.

She is on the 6 o'clock news. Rumor is that she having an affair with a man who is head of the Ivanov family, (another major family).

The chatter begins to dial down.

"Good evening everyone. Thank you for coming out tonight and showing your beautiful faces..." she starts to say but I have this weird sensation that someone is staring at me.

I look around the room and I see a blonde woman staring hard at me.

Who the fuck is this bitch?

She is wearing a red see-through dress and her hair is up in a tight bun. Her makeup is very gorgeous but she gonna fuck it up if she keeps squinting her eyes at me.