Side Story: Three

*

*

*

*

*

"So you didn't kiss her," arensio said to me.

I sighed.  "Yes,"

"Why not?" Luca asked.

"Because we were interrupted," I said in annoyance.

"Okay what about the other time you two were alone together." Lorenzo added before bringing down the axe on a rival member head.

Well former member.

"It didn't feel right," I said frustrated.

arensio hummed as he counted the blood stained money.

"Why? You guys already fucked and had babies. What's the big deal?" Luca asked as his put severed body part inside a bag.

"I don't know. Yeah we flirted before and yes we did fuck but we were drunk and barely knew each other but now we are connected for life and I don't want to mess it up." I tell them.

"Yes when I first saw Kristen I instantly thought she was beautiful and yes every time I saw her and I did flirt with her but I did that with every beautiful woman I met.

So when we both got drunk and sleep with each other I didn't think much of it but after finding out I was gonna to be a father everything changed even more now that I have two beautiful daughters.

And spending time with Kristen i truly see her. She is more beautiful than I first realized. She is a great mother to my daughters.

I don't want to ruin our new found relationship with sex. Even though all I want to do is bend her over and fuck her brains out," i continue on.

Arensio is about to speak when the door burst open. All of us instantly pull of out guns and aim it am towards the door.

But it was only Lauren who jumps at the sight our four pistols pointing at her. "Jesus Fucking Christ! It's just me!" She yells waking further into the gut drenching office room.

"Lord Have Mercy," she says looking around at the mess.

"This was supposed to be a short and simple meeting. Why the fuck does it look like you blew up the inside of a fucking shark!" She screamed and at the perfect moment an eye ball fall from the ceiling.

Lauren looked at Lorenzo.

"Why are you looking at me?" He said.

"Because I have the feeling that you somehow started this," she added.

"It's not-not my fault. We ALL share the blame," he says.

Which caused Luca and I to smack out teeth.

Before Arensio could add anything Lorenzo stops him. "Before anybody start pointing fingers we see just talking about Giovanni love life. He is afraid to take things to the next step with Kristen," he said.