𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

*

*

*

*

*

"Bobby what the hell are you doing here!" I yelled. "How did you get in here!?"

When other people around me looked over at us, I smiled and pull him to the side.

"Why are you here?" I said in a hushed tone.

Bobby is my ex. When we broke up it didn't end so well between us. He wanted something more serious than what I was ready for.

"I'm here for you."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I proposed to you two months ago and you told me 'that you don't see yourself married. So how do you think I feel when I find out that you are getting married to a man you haven't been dating? Let alone a gangster!"

"Look I am sorry how things ended between us but you can't be here," I try to push him toward the exit but he grabs my hands.

"Come with me. I know they are forcing you to go through with this I know some people that could protect us," he says. I smile softly.

Bobby was always a good man.

"No, they can't. You have to g-"

"What's going on here?" The man that I didn't want to see interjected.

I quickly pulled my hand away from Bobby but he had already seen it.

"Nothing I going on here," I say trying to push Arensio away from Bobby but he easily pulls me aside.

Arensio looked at Bobby with anger and disgust that I'm starting to feel nervous.

"What do you think you're doing with my fiancé," he says.

Bobby steps up to Arensio.

Great now everyone is looking at this interaction.

Bobby isn't small by no means. He is a 6'0 physical therapist. He mostly works in the hospital.

He has a pretty average body that is mostly muscle but his not much of a fighter.

I mean he can hold his own he grew up in Los Alamos but compared to Arensio's 6'3 frame and body and what he does for a living. Arensio will destroy him.

"She isn't yours," Bobby challenged and stepped up to grab my arm. He pulled me over to his side.

Arensio looked down at his hand and back up to him.

"I suggest removing your arm," he warned him.

"Oh yeah, what are gonna do about it?"

"It's a lot of things I can do about it,"