Twenty Three

*

*

*

*

*

*

Arensio grabbed my throat and slightly raised my head to his, deepening our kiss. He lowered his face until his lips touched my throat, and a whimper escaped my lips when his teeth grazed over the sensitive area. He nipped and sucked at the skin for a few moments before raising his head to look at the hickey I know he left.

"You are a cold bastard," I said breathlessly when he lowered his face to my neck once again to leave another mark. "And don't forget that daring," he says. His lips press against mine forcefully and my body did not hesitate before responding to his kiss, and the sensible part of my brain screamed at me furiously for allowing this to happen.

This man forced you into a marriage

Don't do this.

But then there was the other part of my brain that wanted this so fucking bad. It craved him.

Don't listen to her. You want your back blown out by the monster, don't you,

I do. So. Fucking. Bad.

I locked my arms around his neck, my hands tugging on the hair at the nape of his neck, causing him to release a groan in pleasure. Smirking against his lips, I tugged harder, and he pulled away from me breathlessly. "You will pay for that, darling." He promised, and then connected my lips once more.

One of his hands dropped to the hem of my dress, slowly pushing it up before grabbing the inner part of my thigh. I gasped at the unexpected action, and he used this opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth, while his hand massaged my inner thigh, almost in a teasing way.

I whined, wanting more, and this time he pulled away to look at me with darkened eyes. "Beg for it."

My breath hitched. "Fuck you,"

"I said to beg for it." His other hand itched higher, grazing the hem of my underwear. Teasing me.

"Please." The plea left my mouth instantly, and I mentally cursed myself for being so weak and giving in to him.

Girl this ain't the first time you gave into him. And it won't be the last.

"Good girl." His lips curled into a smirk before his fingers finally slip inside me. I moaned at the sensation of his fingers inside me, arching my back to feel more, eyes rolling to the back of my head in pleasure.

His two fingers stretched me out I grinded down on them for more. He thrust them in and out of me, He curled his finger inside of me and I felt all the strength leave my body. I begged for more, thoughts leaving my head as I did.