𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Gala part two

Gala part two

*

*

*

*

*

The rest of the night was pretty entertaining. When it was time for the opera performance Arensio and I sat in private booth. They performed a shorten version Rigoletto. The opera was a rollercoaster of sadness and joy.

Now we are at the end of the night and everyone is gathered in a banquet hall.

Arensio was called away to a meeting. So as of right now, I am talking with Janice and she introduced me to Alice.

She is married to Kenji Takahashi, head of the Takahashi family. Another major family in Los Alamos.

"That ring is beautiful," Alice said.

"Rubies is actually my favorite gemstone," I tell them.

"That's sweet. So when is the wedding," Janice asked. The past few week I've been meeting with my wedding planner. She has been a real big help.

"It will be in September," i tell them.

"I hope we get an invite," Alice.

"Of course and to be honest I think Arensio will invite all his business partners there anyway," I say to them.

"And speaking of which..." Janice starts to saying looking behind me and Alice.

We both turned and see Arensio and six other men walking out of a room. Arensio spots me and so did two other men.

One was a Japanese man who I believe is Kenji Takahashi. I've seen him once when he and his men came to the club.

And the other was dark skin man. Extremely good looking man. I have also seen him at the club a few times. I believe his name was Denzel Raines.

They all walk over to us.

Both the Kenji and Denzel kisses their wives passionately while Arensio place a soft kiss on my cheek.

Even though I have a 'no sexual contact' rule in place i low key wanted him to kiss me with the same passion as that night in the bathroom.

"Did you missed us?" Denzel

"You know I did," Janice said.

"Arensio is this the fiancé we all heard about," the Japanese man said.

"Yes it is. Valencia this is Kenji..." he points at Kenji.

I stick out my hand to him. "Nice to meet you," I say to him. Kenji takes my hand and shakes it.

"Nice to me you too," he says. Arensio points to Denzel

"And this is Denzel..." he says.

"Nice to meet you," I say giving him my hand. He takes it.