I made a face, held his hand by the cuff and half forced the chocolate bar in it.

It's a little thanks from me as he was the one who make sures I left the restaurant in one piece.

"You need energy to follow me around.." I whispered playfully and winked at his fierce but surprised face. Haha

He first stare at my face then to my hand holding his cuff, I let go at once.

He wasn't saying anything so I went inside.

.

"Excuse me! Sir Kinn!"

"Amy?" He almost throw his cellphone down. Was it that surprising to see me again!?

He shifted his gaze to the door, and took a moment to exchange some kind of silent conversation with his ducklike bodyguard.

.

"This is for you." I placed the bar on the table.

"You really don't have to give something just because I taught your brother."

"Its not for that... I've already promised you an ice cream before. Remember!"

"Then why...?"

I took a deep breath before asking for the thing I came for...

"If I asked you something would you say yes?"

"Depends.."

"I want you to be my model."

Here I said it.

"Your model?" He pressed on the wrong word.

"I.. I have an art project next week. And I need a model for that.."

"..." He didn't said anything so I continued.

"..well it's okay if you don't want to.. I mean you're a busy man and for my project you need to sit in one place for hours.."

Just say yes already...

"You might feel uneasy when I keep my eyes on you.. not in a wrong way.. hehe.."

Damn that was stupid thing to say.

"Honestly it's my last day to choose a model.. and you seems like a best choice."

For a friction of second, a gorgeous face flashes before my eyes but hell with him. I successfully find someone who is equally gifted with handsomeness. My Sir Kinn!

But why isn't he saying anything?
Come on Sir~ I'm on the verge of losing hope.

"I think I should go to someone else." I rubbed the back of my neck and turned on my good heel.

Sigh!

I shouldn't let that girl took my pretty boy as her model... I was carefree till now as I initially planned to ask Tankhun to be my  model.  But everything changed in these last twenty-four hours.  If only I can turn back time...

"Yes!" He responded.

"...!" I halted.

Did I hear that right?

I turned around and found him making a thoughtful face. Even with a serious face he looked handsome.

"OH YES!!" I shouted out loud in excitement, making him smile.

Now I'm seeing an A+ for my art project. I would love to see the face of a certain girl when I got the first place.

"But I suggest you to have a backup model. Because my schedule is quite..." He thought for a second "..occupied."