50)"Yes, yes."

Comincia dall'inizio

I felt like a princess or something, and this was her big ceremony as she became queen. 

I was then given a necklace that appeared to be too expensive to take, but I took it anyhow and wore it around my neck. 

 I was then presented with a bracelet, some earrings, some chocolate and finally a message. 

"Stand right here as we walk you through the next place, please" Someone I'm all too familiar with says.  

 "Tina?" I say confused. "What exactly is going on?" 

She just smiles and waves me off. "Hey belle, everything is fine. Just come on. Come, dear" She says pushing me forward. 

Dear My Everything, My promise, 

I looked at Tina and she ushers me to keep reading 

I understand you're probably confused and want to beat my ass, and I don't blame you. So, before you plan my death, let me explain myself.  

I laugh silently before continue reading 

My life was initially dark, depressing, and empty before you entered it over two years ago. But when you showed up, I forgot about everything. You helped me reach the point where I felt like I had a purpose in life. That everything was happening for a reason. And it did. I've met you. 

My beautiful, gorgeous girl 

We've been through secrets, lies, lust, fights, and torture together, and I want you to know that I'll be there for you no matter what. If you ever feel inadequate, remember that what others say about you is a reflection of their own insecurities. You must realize that you are the most beautiful, intelligent, strong, compassionate, and modest person I've ever met, and I can't picture my life without you. 

My thoughts, emotions, and heart are all yours, and I wouldn't have it any other way. My feelings for you have only grown deeper since I first met you, and they will only get stronger in the coming years. 

There isn't a single moment when I'm not thinking of you. I'm always wondering when you'll taunt me about my fashion sense or when I'll see you when I'm away on business. Every second apart from you feels like an eternity. 

The trust we've developed in one other is tremendous and will only become more intense. You are the last thought on my mind before going to bed and the first thought on my mind when I wake up. I'm not interested in anyone else. God has already sent my soulmate, the one he chose specifically for me. You're the one. Only you. 

I know it's long, but if I tried to put all of my sentiments for you on paper, it would take an eternity. 

What completes me is having you by my side. I love you. I promise to love you always, every single day of forever. 

I promise 

Now look up 

I had just discovered, with tears streaming down my cheek, that Tina had taken me to the spot. I glance up, gasp, and cry even harder. 

I stare at the scene in front of me, tears trickling down my face.  

I feel like a crybaby

Beautiful lights were hung on a black square frame, and candles lit the pathway. Crimson petals formed a heart and Sandro was on his knees staring at me with a black box, that was holding a gorgeous ring. 

He appeared to be about to cry, and he has never looked more beautiful. 

"I want to be with you forever. So, can you make me the happiest man alive and marry me, my Queen?" 

As I approached him, my hands were really shaking, and my pulse was racing so fast that I thought I was having a heart attack. 

As I reached him, I knelt at his level and nodded my head repeatedly, "Yes, yes." 

He quickly jumps up and pulls me up, making me laugh as he spins me around. 

Bringing my feet back to the ground, he grips my jaw and softly kisses me, causing me to grip his clothes. I realized he was crying when I tasted something salty on my lips. I giggle as I step back, wiping my eyes. 

He holds my waist and presses his forehead against mine. He was smiling so broadly, and his eyes were so intense that I blushed. 

He was going to say something when we heard screaming and clapping. 

"Congratulations, little sis," Atticus says as he emerges from wherever he was hiding with Zoe.  The rest of Sandros' family and friends come out to congratulate us as well. 

"I thought you were going to say no, Sweetpea. I lost $5,000 because of you," Alfonso adds as he passes the money to the trios, Finn and Lorenzo. 

"That's what your dumbass gets," I remark, and Atticus nods. 

"Alfonso, if she had said no, I would've shot you," Sandro replied, clutching my waist almost possessively.  

"Wait- why the hell would you shoot me?" Alfonso asks as the others lead him away from us, calling him a dumbass. 

I chuckled and hugged Sandro tightly. I grabbed him and grasped his shirt. "You know I thought you were going to murder me." 

"And why would I do that to the most beautiful girl in the world?" he asks, leaning down to kiss my lips. 

"I'm not sure," I say shyly. He was staring at me with such intensity. He looked at me as if I were the only girl he saw in this dark world. 

I was so happy and nothing could ruin that

"I lov-" A gunshot rang through the air, cutting him off. 

Author Note:

oof, cliffhanger

I wonder what's going to happen

Omg Sandro proposed to Thalia, how exciting is that.

I feel like a proud mama

Thoughts on this chapter?

Only 3 or 4 chapters left

Follow, vote, comment

Bye lovely people

1433 Words