'Hyung....did you.....you knew about her?!'

Jung Hyun gasped when his brother asked that question.

'You knew where this girl was?!' Jungkook shouted and accused his brother.

'Jungkook....listen to me-'

'Why should I?!'

Y/N's heart dropped in her stomach when she heard her twin's angry voice. How he addressed her as some random girl. It made her legs go weaken because of how disheartened she was. Her body started to shake.

Feng knew that she was about to have a panic attack but before he could do anything again they were interrupted by other voices.

'I can't tolerate it anymore! I don't give a damn about him being our Y/N's brother! He can't just insult her like that!'

Rainer and Feng saw Loid pushing Shizu's hands away as he entered the room and walked straight toward Y/N. They knew immediately that Loid and Shizu heard every commercial which was happening from outside.

Y/N finally looked up and saw her best friend. Her lips perked up and shivered as she took hasty steps and hugged him.

Jung Hyun and Jungkook both saw their sister breaking into tears as she sobbed. Loid pulled her in his embrace and walked out of the room.

'Please take her to her house. My wife is there. She can take care of her.'

When Jung hyun spilled those words out, everyone in that room knew about Y/N way before they knew.

'Get out.'

Jung Hyun looked at Jungkook bewildered as Jungkook's face remained cold.

'Jungko-'

'I said get out of the room hyung. I want to take some rest.'

Even though he asked Jung Hyun to walk away because Jung hyun knew about Y/N's whereabouts. But still, he respected his brother in front of the doctors who were still frozen on their spot.

'Let's just leave him alone.' Jin said.

When everyone came outside of the room, Feng finally took the report from Rainer and put it on the table. He took the injection and injected Jungkook.

Jungkook also knew that both of the doctors were too much fond of his twin and wanted nothing but to finish their business here and get out of this hellhound.

On the other side, Jimin took the initiative and held Jung hyun's hand from preventing him to walk away.

'You knew about when Jung hyun?!'

'I-..No. I didn't know about her whereabouts before! I just met her accidentally after Hyejin and I came here for vacation!'

'Oh. Then maybe Jungkook's anger will go away soon.' Yoongi sighed.

'You guys should go back to the hotel. We will be staying here.' Their manager said.

The members agreed since they were too tired. Deciding that they will come back t see Jungkook in the morning, they went back.

Jung Hyun also retreated and stood there for a while, thinking about the miserable life of his younger siblings.

Rainer asked Jung Hyun to follow him. Jung Hyun knew that he had some explanations on behalf of his sister to her friends.

Hyejin was left there since she wanted to stay with Y/N more. So he knew his sister will be fine with his wife.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'This chance won't come again. What if you can't meet him again? What if he won't listen to you again? You have only tonight to talk about the misunderstandings..'

Y/N's mind went blank while thinking about these. Her eyes suddenly opened as she told Loid to stop the car.

'You are not okay! Where do you think you want to go this late at night!'

'Back to where I was.'

'And why? Weren't you crying and wanting to get away from there?'

'But...I won't get a chance to talk with my twin again Loid! I have to talk with him. It's been so long since I heard his calm voice.'

Y/N didn't wait and opened the door of the car and rushed back to the hospital.

'Y/N!-'

'Leave it Loid,' Shizu held Loid's hand tightly.

'Let her meet her twin. She has gathered around her thoughts and decided this decision in a completely sober mind.'
.
.
.
Rushing back through the familiar hallways, she huffed in and breathed heavily to let oxygen fill in her air pump.

'O-oppa...' She opened the door and walked inside where Jungkook was.

'Let's talk..'

TO BE CONTINUED.......