✧ Prove Me ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 10

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

----Buyeo Kingdom----

Hoseok: She is your sister your Majesty. ( He said to Yoongi )

Minister: We will soon find out whether this girl is his Majesty's sister or not.

( He shows the notice to Hoseok and Jimin which is circulated in many Kingdoms ) Does this girl have this half-moon birthmark on her nape?

Hoseok: No!

_
YN's Thoughts:

( She frowns her eyebrows ) Why Orabeoni is saying that I don't have this half-moon birthmark on my nape?

Didn't he say to me earlier that I have this half-moon birthmark on my nape?
_

Hoseok: I mean she does have a half-moon birthmark on her nape. But it's not similar to the picture that is drawn on this paper.

Yoongi: Before I see the half-moon birthmark on this girl's nape let me warn you. If the half-moon birthmark on this girl's nape is not similar to my sister Dani's birthmark then I will behead you all here. Right in front of everyone.

Yoongi: So if you are up to something bad then I am giving you a chance to accept your mistake and get out of my sight immediately

YN: ( She holds Hoseok's hand ) OrabeoniI if I don't have such a birthmark on my nape then please let's go from here.

Hoseok: ( He holds YN's hand firmly ) YN trust me. King Yoongi is your real brother. And you belong to this palace.

Yoongi: ( He looks at Hoseok and YN coldly ) Turn around and show me your birthmark ( He said to YN ) And everyone in the royal cou- ( YN cuts him off )

YN: How dare you ask a woman to reveal her skin in front of so many people? Just because you want to confirm whether I am your sister or not you are trying to humiliate me in front of so many men?

( He scoffs ) What kind of a King you are? Don't you have any shame? ( She said angrily )

Jimin: ( He facepalms ) We are dead for sure now.

Oh, wait! I and Hoseok Hyung can't die so easily because we are angles. But this stupid YN will surely die today ( He mumbled )

Author:

After listening to YN, everyone in the royal court except Yoongi removes their sword from their scabbard and points it at YN, Hoseok and Jimin.

Minister: How dare you to raise your voice in front of the king?