✧ King Kim Seokjin ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 11

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

[ Readers I will be using 'Dani' name instead of YN in this story now. So don't get confused ]

----Buyeo Kingdom----

Dani: Where is Seokjin Orabeoni now?

Yoongi: Seokjin Hyung and Uncle Jun are in the Devontae Kingdom.

Seokjin Hyung is ruling the Devontae Kingdom past one year.

Dani: Devontae Kingdom?

Yoongi: Yes!

Dani: Oh!

You said earlier that Uncle Jun is our father's adopted brother,

Yoongi: Yes!

Dani: So Seokjin Orabeoni isn't our real cousin brother?

Yoongi: ( He nods his head )

Dani: Oh!

Yoongi: When we were kids you, me and Seokjin Hyung always used to play together. And... ( He pauses for a while and chuckles ) You used to like Seokjin Hyung.

Dani: ( Her eyes widened ) Wh- What?

Yoongi: You used to say to me that "Orabeoni when I will grow older I will marry Seokjin Orabeoni." ( He chuckles ) You were head over heels for him.

Dani: Does Seokjin Orabeoni knows that I used to like him?

Yoongi: Unfortunately no!

Dani: Unfortunately? ( She asked with a shocked face )

Yoongi: ( He chuckles ) Mianhaeyo!

We are not his siblings by blood so you can marry him later if you want to ( He teased Dani )

Dani: ( She clears her throat ) Let's not talk about marriage.

And wait for a second! Are you indirectly trying to throw me out of this kingdom?

Yoongi: ( The smile on his face disappeared ) Wh- What are you saying, Dani?

Dani: If you marry me off to someone then a very big obstacle which is me will get out of your way, right? ( She asked rudely )