✧ Magic Seeds ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Part 37

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Taehyung: Why is there a lotus within the crystal ball instead of magic seeds?

???: The seeds are hidden inside the lotus.

Author:

Taehyung and Dani turned to face the source of the voice.

Dani: Are you the guard who is guarding this crystal ball?

???: Yes! My name is Arlo. The person in charge of this place and the crystal ball.

Taehyung: ( He walks towards Arlo ) Master Arlo how can we get the seeds out of this crystal ball?

Arlo: What's all the hurry? Have some patience ( He walks near the crystal ball ) You won't get the seeds until I touch the crystal ball.

If you want these seeds then you have to do something.

Dani: What do we have to do to get the seeds?

Arlo: Answer my 3 riddles.

Author:

Dani gets an unclear flashback after hearing Arlo.

----Flashback----

YN: Please do something and save my Orabeoni.

Ae Ri: I can save him, but first you have to answer my 3 questions.

----Flashback Ends----

Dani: What was that? ( She asked herself in a low tone )

Taehyung: Riddles?

Arlo: Yes! I'll ask you both three riddles, and if you answer them correctly, the magic seeds will be yours.

But if you give the wrong answer to even a single question, all of your efforts in coming here will go in vain.

Dani: ( She takes a deep breath ) Okay! Ask your first riddles.

Arlo: ( He nods his head ) My first riddle is...

"Journey without it and you will never prevail, but if you have too much of it you will surely fail. Tell me what is it?"

Author:

Taehyung and Dani begin to think about the answer.

After some time, Dani found the answer. So she was about to answer when Taehyung cut her off and answered the question instead.

Taehyung: Confidence! The answer to your riddle is confidence.

Dani: ( She looks at Taehyung and then at Arlo ) Is the answer correct?