✧ Hoseok's Plan ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Part 31

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

----Buyeo Palace----

Dani's Chamber

Dani: ( Her eyes widened ) It's the same tattoo I saw on the Damyang King's wrist.

Seokjin: What?

Dani: Yes, Orabeoni! I saw this tattoo on the Damyang King's wrist.

Seokjin: So Damyang King also works for Songhai King?

Jimin: I think something is cooking between these two kingdoms.

Seokjin: Dani, I'll send someone to the Damyang kingdom to get all the necessary information

Jimin: Your Majesty, it will take a long time.

Instead of you sending someone to the Damyang kingdom to get the information, why don't I go get the information for you?

Seokjin: But you'll also need some time to gather the information, right?

Jimin: ( He smirks ) I'll have all the information in an hour.

Dani: Huh? ( She frowns ) How?

Jimin: I have my ways.

( He looks at Seokjin ) Your Majesty, I will immediately leave for the Damyang kingdom to gather all of the necessary information for you.

Seokjin: ( He nods his head )

_______________________________________

----Timeskip----

----Buyeo Forest----

Namjoon: Angel Hosoek, I found a solution.

Hoseok: Really?

Namjoon: Yes! Come and have a look at this page.

Author:

Hoseok sits beside him and looks into the book Namjoon is holding in his hand.

Namjoon: ( He places his index finger on the page ) Read this information about 'The Magic Seeds'

Hoseok: ( He reads the information )

Namjoon: These magic seeds can help us. What do you say?

Hoseok: ( He thinks for a while and says... ) So we have to sow these seeds on the borders of the Buyeo and Delan kingdoms and make a wish?

Namjoon: Yes!