✧ Who Is My Brother? ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 9

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

----Yandong Village----

Namjoon: ( He takes a deep breath ) Why do I feel like I have seen them somewhere? ( He asked himself ) And that girl YN, is she really the Buyeo Princess?

Hoseok: So you heard everything.

Namjoon: ( He flinched a little )

Author:

Namjoon slowly turns his back and sees Hoseok standing behind him.

Hoseok: ( He slowly walks towards Namjoon ) I did feel that someone is listing to our conversation.

Namjoon: I- I am sorry for eavesdropping.

Hoseok: ( He smiles ) It's okay, Shaman Namjoon.

Namjoon: ( His eyes widened in shock ) D- Do you know me?

Hoseok: Yes! I also know Prince Taehyung and Jungkook.

Namjoon: ( His eyes widened ) H- How?

Hoseok: Weren't you asking yourself earlier that "Why do I feel like I have seen them somewhere?"

Namjoon: ( He nods his head ) That means we have already met somewhere?

Hoseok: Yes! You helped me, Jimin and YN a year ago.

Namjoon: What? ( He frowns his eyebrows ) If I helped you with something a year ago then why I don't remember anything?

Hoseok: Cause it was his [God's] decision ( He said while looking up in the sky )

Namjoon: Can't you tell me how we know each other?

Hoseok: No! If I tell you everything then I will be punished for it.

I told you this much because I don't want you to come in our way and messed up everything.

Namjoon: How can I come in your way?

Hoseok: You heard my and Jimin's conversation. And now the curiosity inside you will want to know more about us and that's how you will come in our way.

Namjoon: ( He blinked his eyes in confusion ) Oh!

Hoseok: ( He chuckles ) What happened?