✧ Meant To Be Together ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Part 20

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Jungkook: ( He comes to Taehyung's chamber and sees Dani on top of Taehyung ) OMG! What is going on here? ( He covers his mouth in shock )

Author:

Dani immediately gets up after seeing Jungkook. Meanwhile, Jungkook helped Taehyung to get up from the floor.

Dani: I- I am sorry Prince Taehyung. I- I will talk to you later ( After saying that she left from there )

Jungkook: ( He looks at Taehyung and squints his eyes ) What happened here?

Taehyung: ( He sighs ) Nothing!

Jungkook I am feeling very sleepy now. So please go back to your chamber.

Jungkook: Okay! ( He bows and leaves from there )

Taehyung: Suddenly what happened to Princess Dani? ( He asked himself and shrugged his shoulders )

----Next Day----

----Dani's Chamber----

Dani: I still can't figure out anything about those blurry memories.

I saw Hoseok Orabeoni, Jimin, Prince Taehyung, and two strangers and one of them even mentioned Yoongi Orabeoni.

The most strange thing about those blurry memories is that I saw Prince Taehyung and me kissing each other. I mean those blur memories look so real. It seems like it really happened to me.

Author:

Suddenly there was a knock on Dani's Chamber door.

Dani: Come in!

Seokjin: ( He enters Dani's Chamber ) How are you feeling now Dani?

Dani: ( She smiles ) I am fine Orabeoni.

Seokjin: That's great!

( He clears his throat and says... ) Dani I want to ask you something ( He pauses for a couple of seconds and continues... ) You know yesterday your brother Hoseok told me in front of you- ( Dani cuts him off )

Dani: You want to know my decision about yesterday's debate, right?

Seokjin: Yes!