✧ Where Is She? ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 4

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Taehyung: Who is lying there?

Author:

Taehyung walks towards that figure which is lying on the ground near the tree.

He sits down and looks at the girl's face carefully.

Taehyung: ( His eyes widened ) Sh- She is the girl from that painting.

Taehyung: Wh- What is she doing here? And... what happened to her? ( He shakes YN's body ) My lady, open your eyes, please ( YN doesn't open her eyes. )

Why she is not opening her eyes? ( He asked himself )

I should do something. Umm... Yes! There must be some water left in my bottle. ( He looks at YN ) I should sprinkle some water on her face to wake her up.

Author:

Taehyung gets up and runs towards the place where Jungkook has kept all the things that he brought for hunting.

Meanwhile, Hoseok and Jimin reached the Delan forest and sees YN lying on the ground.

Hoseok: Thank god she is unconscious. ( He looks at Jimin ) Jimin let's take her to Yangdong village first.

Jimin: Yes Hyung! ( He walks towards YN and carries her in his arms ) Let's go Hyung.

Hoseok: ( He nods his head )

Author:

Hoseok and Jimin casts a spell and disappeared from there.

After a minute Taehyung come back to the place where he saw YN.

Taehyung: Where is she? ( He starts looking around ) Where did she go?

Author:

When Taehyung is looking around for YN, Namjoon and Jungkook came there.

Namjoon: Your highness! Are you looking for something?

Jungkook: Did you find your prey?

Taehyung: ( He looks at Namjoon and Jungkook ) Namjoon Hyung, I saw that girl.

Namjoon: Which girl?

Taehyung: The girl from that painting.

Jungkook: ( His eyes widened ) You saw that girl from the painting?

Taehyung: Yes!

Jungkook: Where is she, your highness?

Taehyung: She was here only. And was unconscious. So I went to bring some water for her. But when I came back she was not there.