✧ They Met Again. ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 6

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Taehyung: ( He leans his back on a tree and closes his eyes ) This place is so nice.

Author:

When Taehyung was busy enjoying the cold breeze suddenly an arrow hits the tree on which Taehyung is leaning.

Taehyung: ( He opens his eyes immediately and looks at the arrow ) Where did this arrow come from? ( He looks around )

Author:

Again an arrow come in Taehyung's direction but Taehyung managed to dodge it.

Taehyung: WHO IS THERE? ( He shouted ) COME IN FRONT OF ME!

Author:

After a couple of seconds, few people jump down from the trees and slowly start walking towards Taehyung.

Those people were hiding their faces with cloth.

Taehyung: ( He frowns his eyebrows ) Who are you all?

Looter's Leader: We are looters. We saw you entering the Yangdong village with lots of luggage. ( He smirks ) You look quite well off.

Now we will hostage you and tell those two men to hand over all your luggage.

Taehyung: You won't get anything ( He removes his sword )

Author:

Taehyung starts walking toward the looter's leader. But an arrow come in Taehyung's direction and hit his left shoulder.

Taehyung: Ahh... ( He whines in pain and holds his shoulder with his right hand )

Author:

The other man who hit Taehyung with his arrow jumped from the tree.

Looter's Leader: What a fool you are! You can't fight with so many people alone.

_
Taehyung's Thoughts:

I guess many people are hiding here. My one wrong move will take my life.
_

Looter's leader: Catch him! ( He orders his man )

Author: