✧ Mirror Maze ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Part 36

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

----Yongsan Village----

Dani: ( She looks at Taehyung ) Where did you get this ring?

Taehyung: Oh, this ring! I got this ring in the Devontae kingdom. But I'm not sure whose ring this is.

 But I'm not sure whose ring this is

Dani: This is my ring. I mean, I bought this ring for- ( She paused because she was about to take Seokjin's name ) Aa l- look at my hand! I have the other ring on my finger, but it is made of blue jade.

These rings are called Yin and Yan rings. I'm wearing the Yin ring, and you're wearing the- ( Taehyung cuts her off )

Taehyung: Yang ring! ( He stares at his ring and says... ) These rings possess some powers.

Dani: Do you know about these rings?

Taehyung: No! Namjoon Hyung told me about this ring.

Dani: But what powers do these rings have?

Taehyung: ( He looks at the door in front of him ) The answer to your question is right in front of us.

Dani: ( She looks at the door )

Taehyung: I believe the power of these rings will guide us to the mirror maze.

Dani: Then let's go ahead and open the door.

Taehyung: ( He nods his head )

Author:

Taehyung and Dani both pushed the door open with their hands.

Taehyung turns to face Dani after the door opens and extends his hand in front of her.

Taehyung: Let's go in!

Dani: ( She nods and holds Taehyung's hand )

Author:

Taehyung and Dani could only see mirrors after a few steps through the door.