✧ Hypnotize ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Part 29

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

----Buyeo Palace----

King's Chamber

Dani: WHAT? ( Her eyes widened in surprise ) Damyang King wishes to marry me?

Yoongi: Yes!

Dani: But Orabeoni, I am not interested in marrying the Damyang King.

Yoongi: I know Dani!

Dani: ( She covers her face in frustration ) What's going on in my life?

Yoongi: Damyang King came here only to request your hand in marriage.

----Flashback----

Yoongi: What brings you here?

Hyung Sik: ( He tilts his head and says... ) I came here to meet you and...

Yoongi: And?

Hung Sik: And ask for your sister's hand in marriage.

Yoongi: Sorry to say, but I've decided to arrange my sister's marriage with the Devontae King.

Hyung Sik: What? ( He frowned his eyebrows )

Yoongi: Yes! So, if there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Hyung Sik: Is it okay if I meet your sister once?

Yoongi: ( He raises his brow ) Why?

Hyung Sik: Maybe she'll change her mind after meeting me.

Yoongi: ( He laughs ) If you're talking about looks, don't be offended but Devontae King is the epitome of beauty.

Hyung Sik: ( He chuckles ) Beauty doesn't matter King Yoongi.

So, once again, I ask that you please allow me to meet your sister.

Yoongi: ( He sighs heavily ) Okay, Fine!

----Flashback Ends----

Yoongi: I'm sorry; I thought I'd tell you everything about my thoughts on your marriage to Seokjin Hyung at the right time. But it was the Damyang King's fault that things came out this way.

Dani: It's okay Orabeoni! Don't be sorry!

Yoongi: ( He nods his head ) Dani, just meet the Damyang King once and put an end to this.

Dani: Okay Orabeoni!

----Buyeo Palace Garden----

Guard: Your Majesty, how are you going to persuade Princess Dani to marry you?