✧ Dreams ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Part 32

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

----Buyeo Kingdom----

Dani: ( She hugs Taehyung and says... ) I love you. I love you very much Prince Taehyung.

Taehyung: ( He breaks the hug and looks at Dani ) You are not kidding me right?

Dani: ( She nodded her head )

Taehyung: ( He covers his mouth with his palm ) Jinjja?

Dani: Yes!

Taehyung: ( He pinch himself ) Ahh... I'm not dreaming.

Dani: ( She chuckles )

Taehyung: I can't believe what I'm seeing and hearing right now.

( He turns to face Dani ) Princess Dani, may I ask you a question?

Dani: Yes!

Taehyung: When did you realise you were in love with me? I mean, I'm really curious to know about it.

Look, I promise I'll also tell you how I fell in love with you.

Dani: ( She chuckles and sits on the bed ) Come sit here. I'll tell you everything.

Taehyung: ( He does as she says ) I'm all ears. So tell me now.

Dani: You will find it ridiculous but I've been seeing you in my dreams lately.

Taehyung: What? ( He frowns )

Dani: Yes! I felt like I had met you before when I saw you in my dreams. Not just you, but also your guards Namjoon and Jungkook.

Taehyung: ( His eyes widened ) You saw them in your dreams, too?

Dani: ( She nods her head ) In one of my dreams, we both- ( She stops speaking when she realises what she was about to say )

Taehyung: Why did you stop?

Tell me what did we do in your dreams.

Dani: ( Her cheeks turned crimson red ) Nothing! That's not important right now.

Now tell me when you fell in love with me.

Taehyung: Umm... I guess, I fell in love with you the moment I saw your painting in my secret room ( He smiles )

Dani: ( She frowns her eyebrows ) My painting?

Taehyung: Yes! I'm not sure when I painted you. But when I saw the painting, I thought I knew you.