✧ Arrest The Masked Man ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Part 18

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

???: What do you think you are doing, huh? ( He / She asked the masked man angrily )

Taehyung: ( He lazily opens his eyes and says... ) Pr- Princess Dani!

Dani: ( She looks at Taehyung ) Are you okay? ( She asked worriedly )

???: He is not okay and now you won't be okay too ( He pushed Dani and places his sword near her neck ) I was trying to kidnap you without causing any trouble but this guy ruined my plan ( He said while gritting his teeth in anger )

Taehyung: D- Don't touch her ( He tries to get up but failed )

???: ( He laughs and says... ) Look at him, Princess Dani. You are the reason behind his this condition.

Dani: ( She looks at Taehyung and makes a fist ) Leave him!

Dani: Why are you doing this? ( She asked angrily )

???: You don't have to know that. Come with me quietly and I will leave him.

Taehyung: No! D- Don't listen t- to him Princess Dani.

???: I think I have to kill h- ( Dani cuts him off )

Dani: I will come with you.

???: ( He smirks ) Good!

Author:

The masked man is now walking towards Dani and is ready to grab her hand but before he could grab Dani's hand somebody cut the masked man's fingers.

???: AHHH!

Taehyung / Dani: ( They flinched )

Hoseok: Don't lay your dirty fingers on my sister.

Dani: ( She looks at Hoseok ) Hoseok Orabeoni!

Hoseok: ( He looks at Dani and hugs her tightly ) Dani are you okay?

Dani: I am fine Orabeoni ( She breaks the hug ) But what are you doing here?

Hoseok: I came here for you.

Dani: But why?

Hoseok: Cause not only Yoongi's life but also your life is in danger, Dani.

I think this masked man was trying to kidnap you so that he can blackmail Yoongi.

Dani: Wh- What?

Hoseok: Yes!

Author:

On the other hand after hearing the masked man's scream Seokjin, Namjoon, Jungkook and other guards ran towards the place where Dani, Taehyung and Hoseok are right now.