✧ I Want To Meet Her✧

❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Part 21

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

----Buyeo Kingdom----

----King's Chamber----

Dani: What happened to Orabeoni, Jimin?

_
Jimin's Thoughts:

How do I tell her that I put him to sleep until Hoseok Hyung gets you back here?
_

Dani: Jimin!

Jimin: Yes?

Dani: What happened to Yoongi Orabeoni?

Jimin: Dani, he's fine.

Actually, he became concerned about you after hearing about the attack on you, and this had an impact on his health.

Dani: ( She looks at the minister ) What did the royal physician say about Orabeoni's health?

Minister: We didn't call the royal physician.

Dani: Why?

Minister: Your highness, I asked Master Jimin if I should summon the royal physician. But he stopped me and said, "No need to call the royal physician, his majesty is fine."

Dani: Jimin why- ( Jimin cuts her off )

Jimin: Dani, his majesty will be fine.

Jimin: I brought him some herbal medicines. Just give his majesty that medicine and he'll be alright.

Just give me a minute I will be right back ( He walks out of the king's Chamber )

Dani: ( She looks at Hoseok ) Orabeoni, Yoongi Orabeoni will be fine, right?

Hosoek: ( He smiles ) Don't worry Dani. He will be fine.

----Timeskip----

Jimin: Dani, take this potion and give it to his Majesty.

Author:

Dani places Yoongi's head on her lap. And then takes the potion from Jimin's hand and makes Yoongi swallow a little of it.

Jimin: Now just wait for a few minutes.

Dani: ( She nods her head )

_
Jimin's Thoughts:

After he is awake, he will not remember that I gave him something to drink that caused him to fall asleep.
_

Author: