✧ New Court Lady ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Part 22

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

----2 Day's Later----

----Buyeo Kingdom----

Namjoon: Jungkook, your plan is very risky. ( He looks at Taehyung ) We still have time, Your Highness. Let's go to the Delan kingdom.

Taehyung: Namjoon Hyung I'm not going to listen to you any longer ( He said while looking around ) I've made up my mind.

Namjoon: ( He sighs )

Taehyung: Where is she Jungkook?

Jungkook: She- ( He was cut off by an old lady )

Old lady: Jungkookaa!

Jungkook: Grandma!

Jungkook: ( He smiles and gets down from his horse ) How are you?

Old lady: I'm fine my child. How are you? And... ( She looks at Taehyung and Namjoon ) Who are they?

Author:

Jungkook introduces Taehyung and Namjoon to the old lady.

After learning of Taehyung's identity, the old lady bows in front of Taehyung.

Old lady: ( She looks at Jungkook ) So... you want me to take him along with me?

Jungkook: Yes! He wants to meet the Buyeo princess.

Old lady: ( She chuckles ) Do you like our princess? ( She asked Taehyung )

Taehyung: ( His cheeks turned red ) No! It's not like that.

Old lady: But, Your Highness, you are aware that you and people from your kingdom aren't allowed to enter the Buyeo kingdom, right?

Taehyung: I know! But please, I request you to take me in.

Old lady: ( She sighs ) Okay!

Taehyung: ( He smiles and holds the old lady's hand ) Thank you so much, Grandma! ( He looks at Namjoon ) Hyung, I won't come back until I meet Princess Dani.

Namjoon: ( He sighs and nods his head ) But how will we come to know if you are in trouble and need our help?

Jungkook: Yes! How will you tell us that you are in trouble, Your Highness?