✧ Condition ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Part 39

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

----Buyeo Kingdom----

----Buyeo Palace----

Seokjin's Chamber

Seokjin: You should marry her off to Prince Taehyung.

Yoongi: ( His eyes widened ) What? What are you saying, Seokjin Hyung?

How can you say this when you know what happened in the past?

Seokjin: Did Prince Taehyung kill Uncle Suho?

Yoongi: Aniyo! But his fath- ( Seokjin cuts him off )

Seokjin: Why Prince Taehyung should pay for his father's mistake?

Seokjin: Never blame children for their parents' mistakes. Also, parents should not always be held responsible for their children's mistakes.

I know what King Kwan did was wrong, but it was for the sake of his kingdom. He suspected Uncle Suho of being a traitor. But when he realised his mistake, he begged your and Aunty Yi Seo'e's forgiveness.

If Aunty Yi Seo can forgive him then why can't you, Yoongi? 

Yoongi: How can I forgive someone who killed Uncle Suho? ( He asked angrily ) He was like a father to me ( Tears rolled down from his cheeks )

Seokjin: ( He hugs Yoongi ) Arasso! Don't forgive him ( He strokes Yoongi's back) But don't punish Dani and Taehyung for King Kwan's mistakes.

Yoongi: ( He breaks the hug ) What if he also kills my sister?

Seokjin: ( He sighs ) Nothing like that will ever happen again. But if that bothers you. Then I have an idea.

When you go to the Delan kingdom to talk about Dani and Taehyung's marriage. Tell King Kwan to make Taehyung the King of the Delan Kingdom.

If Taehyung becomes the King, he will gain control of the Delan kingdom. And our Dani will also become the Queen of the Delan kingdom.

Yoongi: ( He slowly nods his head ) I'll do what you say.

Seokjin: ( He nods )

----Timeskip----

----King's Chamber----

Author:

Yoongi was writing a letter to King Kwan when he heard a knock on the door.

Yoongi: Come in!

Minister: ( He walks in and bows in front of Yoongi ) Your Majesty, the Delan King is here. He wishes to meet you.

Yoongi: ( He had a puzzled look on his face ) Is he here alone?