✧ Buyeo Kingdom ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 2

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

----Delan Kingdom----

Taehyung's Chamber

Author:

Taehyung is staring at YN's painting which is now hanging on the wall.

Taehyung: Who is she? ( He asked himself ) I'm sure I painted her. But why I don't remember her?

Jungkook: Your highness, if you painted her then she was someone special to you.

And do you remember there is also written 'My First Love' behind the painting too?

Maybe she is your first love?!

Taehyung: ( He looks at Jungkook ) Jungkookaa if she is my first love or someone special to me then how can I forget her?

Namjoon: You have a point, your highness.

Taehyung: ( He looks at the painting again ) I should find this girl.

Jungkook: But how? I'm sure she is not from the Delan Kingdom

Taehyung: ( He looks at Jungkook ) How do you know that? ( He squints his eyes ) Do you know each and every girl from my kingdom?

Namjoon: ( He chuckles and looks at Jungkook ) Answer his highness, Jungkookaa.

Jungkook: Aaa... Namjoon Hyung that's not important right now. So let's stop talking about me and search for this girl.

Namjoon: ( He nods his head and looks at Taehyung ) If she is not from this kingdom then it will be very difficult for us to find her.

Taehyung: Yes Hyung, you are right. We don't even know her name ( He said while looking at the painting )

____________________________________________

----Buyeo Kingdom----

King Yoongi's Chamber

Jimin: It's so dark here.

Hoseok: ( He looks around ) Yes!

Jimin: How Mr. Meow can stay in so much darkness?

???: Geogi nuguya? [ Who's there? ]

Author:

Hoseok and Jimin heard a husky voice. But they couldn't see anyone because it was too dark in the room.