✧ Sister In Law ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Part 24

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Dani: Whom do you want to hug tightly, Taehee?

Taehyung: ( His eyes widened )

Dani: ( She stood beside Taehyung and looked at Yoongi who is taking a stroll in the palace garden ) Do you want to hug my Orabeoni?

Taehee: Aniyo! ( She smiles awkwardly )

Dani: I know brother is very attractive and charming so any lady can fall in love with him the moment their attention is drawn to him.

So be honest Taehee! ( She folds her arms ) Do you like my Orabeoni?

Taehee: I do like Yoongi Hyung but not in the way you think, Princess Dani ( She mumbled )

Dani: ( She frowns ) I couldn't hear you. What did you say?

Taehee: Nothing! I have to go somewhere ( She was going to leave when Dani grabbed her hand. )

Dani: Come with me! ( She drags Taehee to the palace garden )

----Palace Garden----

Yoongi: Any update from Seokjin Hyung? ( He asked the minister )

Minister: No, your majesty!

The kidnapper is not ready to open his mouth.

Yoongi: He was definitely sent by one of my enemies ( He pauses for a while and says... ) They are trying to harm my sister since they are unable to harm me.

( He sighs heavily ) I can't believe he followed my sister to the Devontae kingdom.

Minister: Your majesty, I have a doubt.

I mean, I could be mistaken as well, but can you hear me once?

Yoongi: Hmm!

Minister: I think that the Delan kingdom's King is behind Princess Dani's kidnapping. Because Delan Prince was present when the kidnapper attempted to kidnap Princess Dani.

Yoongi: ( He stops walking and looks at the Minister ) Though I am not on good terms with the Delan kingdom, I am certain that Taehyung will never hurt us for his own gain.

In fact, Taehyung tried to save my sister.

Minister: What if it was all an act to get closer to you?

Yoongi: I don't- ( He was cut off by Dani )

Dani: Orabeoni wait!

Yoongi: ( He turns around ) What happened, Dani?