✧ Yoongi Orabeoni! ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 12

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

----Buyeo Kingdom----

Dani's Chamber

Dani: ( She sits on the bed ) Oh my god! This palace is so big.

Court lady: You still have to see many things, your highness.

Dani: ( Her eyes widened ) No! I am very tired now. Show me the rest of the things tomorrow.

Court lady: Okay, your highness.

Dani: You may go now.

Court lady: ( She bows and left Dani's chamber )

----Timeskip----

Author:

Hoseok knocks on Dani's chamber door. And after hearing a 'come in' he enters the chamber.

Dani: ( She looks at Hoseok ) Orabeoni!

Hoseok: Dani, I came here to inform you that I am going out for some urgent work.

Dani: Why? I mean is it necessary to go now?

Hoseok: Yes, Dani! I have to complete my missio- I mean I have to complete my work today itself.

Dani: Orabeoni, you will come back right?

Hoseok: ( He smiles and nods his head )

Dani: Okay! Come back soon.

----Timeskip----

Author:

Dani is walking in the corridor and suddenly she sees Yoongi walking towards her while reading some papers.

Dani's eyes widened. She immediately hides behind a pillar and after Yoongi walks past the pillar Dani runs towards Yoongi's chamber direction.

Dani: ( She sighs in relief ) Thank god he didn't see me.

I don't want to face him right now.

Even though I have apologized to him for doubting him. I still feel ashamed of my act.

Author:

While walking, Dani suddenly hears some noises.

Dani: ( She looks around ) Where is this noise coming from?

( She looks at Yoongi's chamber ) I guess the noise is coming from the king's chamber. But... ( She frowns her eyebrows ) How is that possible? There shouldn't be anyone in his room right now. Cause I just saw that the king left his Chamber to go somewhere.