A/N: 10K views and 1K votes !!

(Typed this chapter out in 5 minutes lol)

Thank you to all the readers who gave this book a chance! Only because of y'all this book has reached 10K views and 1K votes.

I never thought any fanfic by me could reach such a milestone, given the fact that my first fanfic kind of got pushed under the rug.

I still love it the most, even more than 'weapon of god', but this book has given me immense happiness and pride.

(Added on 05/09/23: If you've read till here, you guys are probably enjoying my book. If anyone is interested they can take a look at my original story, link is on my profile in case the link at the end doesn't work)

As celebration, let me
• do a rant
• give a bit of information
• spoil some future event

1. RANT

So, my top two Mahabharat fanfics are still unfinished but those two were the ones that made me wanna write this book.

Both are romance novels, however the first one is a bit light-hearted while the other one is heart wrenching.

In the second one however, the Kauravas were shown to be good at first, but as the ending is approaching, they again collapsed to their original personalities. I kind of felt betrayed so I tried to avoid that in my book. Obviously, as you can see the Kauravas aren't completely saints, but I have tried to keep the personalities consistent. And I will try to keep them so, as in the future a lot of stuff is gonna go down lol.

2. INFO

I know I shouldn't interfere with how the readers are visualising the story, but still, as a reminder,

•EVI IS 34 YEARS OLD.
•DRAUPADI IS 20
•DUSSHALA IS 24
•ALL KAURAVAS ARE 24
•BHEEM IS 24.
•YUDHISHTHIR IS 25
•ARJUN IS 23
•NAKUL AND SAHADEV ARE 22
•KARNA IS 42. YES, HE IS VERY OLD. I WANTED IT TO BE THAT WAY.

Evi is an OLD WOMAN. Plus she looks 34 but actually has lived 800 years.

I know its better when the ocs are young and daring, but I personally cannot write a character like that coz neither am I like that nor is my older sister or friends like that. So I don't really have a real life example to base my character around.

3. SPOILER

Y'all just waiting for spoilers aren't you?

Here you go;

Krishna and Ren have gone to the future right? So this book not only has a 'travels back to Mahabharat world' but also has a 'travels forward to kalyug' trope too 😅.

Obviously I wouldn't explain it via so many chapters, and will try to end the scenes in 3 or less, but yea.

Alas, Thank you again. I hope this book keeps you all entertained and on the edge of your seats.