CH.2. D-EVI-KA?

Krishna looked at the girl in front of her. So much hatred, so much pain... And an equal amount of fear. Her whole body was shaking, still trying to gather as much courage as it could to keep its composure.

"What did she say Vasudev" Bheem asked, as he couldn't comprehend the words.

Sanskrit didn't contain words with enough hatred that Evi wanted to convey. Even though she wanted to hurl out abuses, she couldn't. The fear in her, imbibed for YEARS, didn't let her.
.
.
.

"She called me a God" Krishna sighed. There was nothing he could do to calm Evi down. Even he didn't know, what she was, or how she came to be.

He reached out his hand to pat Evi's head to show his friendliness, but Evi flinched. She didn't trust him, even one bit.

Krishna bit his lip. Never in his life did anyone act this way to his affection. He knew he would have to tread lightly around her.

" Let's talk after sometime, Evi" Krishna sported a weak smile and tapped her forehead, making her faint.

---

" Commander told us to delete excessive memory again" Ren sighed. "Why is it so difficult to handle this device?"

"Lucky for me I suppose. I wasn't stupid enough to trade my whole brain for a computer" Evi laughed.

" Oh so you're okay with me deleting my memories of you then?" Ren huffed.

" I will make new ones. Plus how do you know you never before erased my memories from your brain?" Evi shot an evil look to Ren.

"IMPOSSIBLE! I would NEVER erase those memories" Ren shouted even though he knew what Evi said could be possible.

"Hahah haha " Evi laughed. "Don't worry Ren. No matter how many times you forget about me, I will always come back to you"

----

" REN!" Evi shot up, drenched in sweat, and possibly blood.

" She's up again" Evi heard Arjun notify the other brothers.

"What the hell" Evi clutched her head. Something's wrong. She opened a dialog box showing all her stats that came in front of her eyes.

" 4 bombs have been used in the past three days for protection " the screen read.

" Let her get accustomed first" Evi heard Kunti say while peeling a few oranges.

" Here" Sahadev put a bowl of water in front of Evi. " Wash your face. Mata is going to serve dinner soon"

Evi looked at Sahadev and then at the water. She felt it was safer to talk to the twins, than the older three Pandavas.

"Saha- Prince Sahadev. Did I... Attack you all when I was asleep?"

Sahadev looked at Evi dead in the eyes. "What?"

"I feel like, I used some of my weapons in the last three days while I was asleep"

" You were asleep!?" Sahadev gasped. All the other people looked at Sahadev but he quickly composed himself. He crept near Evi and whispered

"You don't remember your fight with the demons?"

"No?" Evi was bewildered to say the least. The protection speciality that spies like her had was an auto kill skill. It was to restrict their kidnapping in case they lost consciousness due to injuries or starvation. Spies held a lot of information, and unlike human spies, who could die without even giving out a single piece of information if they were strong enough, cyborg brains were easier to access. Just a skillful hacker was needed.