Chapter 19

"A Sudden Encounter"

~~

(Two weeks later)**~

"Jin hyung!! Where are you?!!" Taehyung yelled as soon as he stepped in through the main door of Namjin's house with Eunwoo by his side.

"Sshhhh!! Yah! Don't yell like that. Yong-sun just fell asleep, and your yelling could wake him up." Jin shouted at Taehyung for yelling while he had an apron on, with a spatula in his hand.

"Shhh, quiet down hyung. Now, your shouting could wake him up. Shhh." Taehyung teased while silencing Jin who was glaring at him.
Eunwoo nudged Taehyung with his elbow, and Taehyung sighed.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry. Happy?" Taehyung said to Jin, gaining a nod in response and a hug from the latter.

"Hyung, where's everyone? Are they already here for the party?" Eunwoo asked, putting the gifts on the couch as he looked around in search of his friends, taking an apron to help Jin in the kitchen.

"Not yet. Yoongi said he is almost here with Hobi. So they'll be coming anytime soon. And you can go and chill out there in the living room, I'll manage the kitchen." Jin said as he saw Eunwoo was done with tying the apron around his waist.

"No worries, Hyung. I'll just help with ingredients and all, and you can do the cooking. Only if you're okay with it."

"Hm, I'm fine with it. Taehyung-ah, here's some juice for you both and leave some for Yoongi and Hobi as they're about to reach." And as he finished his sentence, they heard the doorbell ring. Taehyung went to open the door, only to get pulled in a hug by Hoseok.

"Here they are. Think of the devils and devils here." Jin joked as he saw Yoongi and Hoseok approaching him.

"Hey hyung! How are you?" Hoseok asked as he side hugged the elder.

"As you can see, I'm busy preparing food."

"You can go take some rest hyung. Till then me and Eunwoo will take the responsibility for food. Don't worry." Yoongi said as he took the apron off of Jin and gave him a glass of water.

"Yoongi hyung is right. We'll help you with everything." Taehyung said, earning a smile and nod in return from Jin.

"By the way hyung, where's Joonie hyung and Jungkook?" Hoseok asked.

"Joonie is upstairs, taking care of Yong-sun and his outfit as he's in charge of Yong-sun's outfit today. It's Yong-sun's birthday and Joonie wants his son to look best. You all have seen how excited he was while buying those tiny clothes and shoes of Yong-sun, right?" Jin asked with a fond smile making others let out a chuckle.

"Yeah, he himself looked like a big baby." Eunwoo said while frying some meat on the pan, making others laugh a little.

"Right."

"And Jungkookie hasn't called me yet. He had said last night that he'd be on time but still hasn't come yet." Jin said while looking at the clock. He was wondering where Jungkook would be at this time.

Meanwhile**~

"Jungkookie oppa~~"

"Yes, baby? What happened?" Jungkook answered, eyes fixed on the road as he was driving.

"It's not that dress which I've said. You picked the other one." Joo-hi whined, pouting with crossed arms.

"But you said the pink one, and it's pink. Look carefully baby, I've brought the pink dress you've said." Jungkook said as he was still busy driving.