Chapter 14

"Future Planning"

~~

Jungkook woke up from his sleep in the middle of the night, and the first thing he saw was Jimin, snuggled up to his chest and was in deep slumber.

He smiled and removed the strands of hair falling over Jimin's eyes, then noticed how messed up his room was. Their clothes were scattered here and there and they didn't even clean themselves.

He got up and went to the bathroom to bring a wet towel and wiped off the sweat and semen from Jimin's bare body first. Jimin stirred in his sleep, but didn't wake up, instead snuggled his face in Jungkook's pillow. Jungkook chuckled, finding the scene endearing in his view.

After Jungkook cleaned both of them, he pulled out a shirt from his closet and boxers for him and Jimin. He put on the shirt and boxer on Jimin, and he himself just put on a boxer and laid down on the bed, pulling Jimin close to him.

**~

When Jimin woke up, he found himself alone in the cold bed, which was once warm by Jungkook's heat. He stretched his limbs, making a few bones crack, and rubbed the sleep off of his eyes. He sat up and noticed that he was in Jungkook's shirt which he didn't remember putting on himself, and smiled shyly at the thought that Jungkook must've done this. He couldn't help the flutter of his heart at this loving gesture of his lover.

He got up to freshen up, and went out to the living room to see Jungkook was setting breakfast on the table. He was topless, just wearing his sweatpants. And when Jungkook noticed Jimin, he put the glass of juice down.

"Oh, you came? I was about to wake you up." Jungkook approached him and pecked his lips. He smiled widely, showing his bunny teeth.

"You okay, Jimin-ah? Is it still hurting?" Jungkook asked, placing his hands on Jimin's hips, slowly pressing them to relieve the soreness.

"Yeah, a little. But I'm fine." Jimin said and snaked his arms around Jungkook's neck.

He really likes how warm Jungkook's body feels against his skin. So Jimin hugged him and kissed his cheek, but soon yelped in surprise as Jungkook lifted him in bridal style.

"Hey! Put me down." Jimin whined, still smiling.

"Nope." Jungkook answered, shutting Jimin mouth with a peck.

"You made it look like it's easy to lift me up. Am I not heavy?" Jimin asked curiously, keeping his arms around Jungkook tightly so that he wouldn't fall. But Jungkook's hold on him was firm yet gentle that it's not possible for him to fall down that easily.

"Uh-huh. You're as light as a feather. I can literally roam all day like this, with you in my arms." Jungkook brushed his nose against Jimin, getting a fit of giggles in response.

"Besides, as you said you're still hurting, it's my responsibility to take care of you. My sweet, short, and cute little Jiminie." Jungkook teased, getting an offended look from Jimin.

"Hey! I'm not short, okay. My height is average. And don't think I'm so fragile that I can't manage that much of a soreness. Don't forget, I know how to fight. I can knock you down with a punch in an instant." Jimin said with confidence, and Jungkook let out an amused chuckle.

Of course, he had no doubt. If someone had told him that Jimin can fight, he definitely would have a hard time convincing himself that it's true. But how could he forget that one time when he saw Jimin, fighting against three bulky guys, who were nothing but being a nuisance to those women in the bus stop. And by the time he, Taehyung and Eunwoo got there, Jimin had already knocked them down single-handedly.