Chapter 6

"Bittersweet love"

~~

Jungkook's pov

"Well, it's true though. You really look beautiful while smiling." I said as I came in front of him with a smile. I notice that there is a blush tinted in his cheeks.

He smiled shyly and said, "Thanks and good morning." I sat down beside him and replied 'good morning' as well. I saw that the little girl who was talking with Jimin, was looking at me curiously.

(Joo-hi)

"Hello, what's your name?" I said while waving my hand.
"Hello, I'm Joo-hi."
"Hmm, nice name. Is she your cousin, Jimin?" I asked while that kid smiled at me and took my hand to play with my fingers. It made me coo, how cute she looked with that concentrated expression on her face.

"No, she is not my cousin. She is just a little friend of mine whom I met here a few times." He said while caressing her cheeks with a soft smile.

"Oh, do you come here often?"
"Um, once or twice in a week or whenever I feel like coming here. But I've never seen you here before. Have you just moved in around here?" He asked while glancing at me.

"Yeah, it's been two-three days since I've moved from Busan and came here in the building behind the cafe around the corner."
"Ah, that's my favourite cafe. I always go there twice a week."
"Oh, really? Then we can hangout sometime whenever you come around, you can inform me about time." I suggested with a hope to spend some time with him.

"Hmm, good idea. But I don't have any contact with you." He said and took out his phone and handed it to me.
"Here, add your contact in it." I took his phone and added my contact details in the contact list.
"Done. And I've also sent a message to myself so that I can have your number." I said and handed his phone to him.

After that, we played with Joo-hi a little until she went home with her mother. Then Jimin suggested we should have some coffee together since we were there since morning and didn't have coffee. Well I have mine but he didn't have any with him. So we headed towards Jimin's favourite cafe and grabbed coffee and some snacks for both of us.

While walking, Jimin asked about how I became friends with Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung, since we've lived in different places. Well, meeting Namjoon hyung was a funny story, so I told him about how he came with his parents to donate his old toys and other stuff. But after hanging out with me and Dong-min, I mean Eunwoo, he said he wanted me as his little brother and started whining when his parents said they can't adopt any child for now.