Chapter 5

"Unknown feelings"

~~

Jimin's pov

I was laying in my bed after a long tiring day. Today's dance class was kind of fun, and also I introduced Jungkook and Hobi hyung to each other during class. Jungkook asked Hobi hyung if he can also join our group or not, since Hobi hyung was the president of the dance club, he let Jungkookie join us.

Hobi hyung liked how Jungkook tried his best to learn each dance step. He became his favourite in such a short time, after me of course.

But I think Taehyung didn't like Jungkook that much. Tae doesn't hate him but he just doesn't like Jungkook and Eunwoo spending time with each other and sticking together all the time, because he had feelings for Eunwoo since freshman year and didn't have the courage to confess. He didn't even tell me this the whole time but I got to know about it a few months ago when he was drunk at one of our friends' party.

Well, I can't blame him for feeling these things but I also can't tell Eunwoo to stop being with Jungkook, as they are both childhood friends and have met after a long time.

Speaking of Jungkook, I think there's something between us. I felt it when he was staring at me during breaktime. I immediately blushed under his gaze and looked away. I've never felt this with anyone, even with my crush I had during highschool. Or maybe I'm being wrong about my feelings?

Ah, my head hurts with all these thoughts. I should get some rest for a while, I'll think about these things later.

Time skip**

Mr Lee's pov

I took a deep sigh after all the work I've done today. I was being so stressed about these files of Jeon family. I should have done all this earlier, before that people knew and before that incident had happened years ago.

I have my plane tickets and was ready to board when I got a phone call. Jimin's caller ID was floating on my phone's screen. Aish! This kid. He gets worried very quickly for me if I don't come home by evening.

I picked up and said, "Hello."
"Yah! How many times have I told you to inform me if you're getting late?" I can assume he would be pouting while speaking this.

I chuckled softly and replied, " Jimin-ah, I'm not a kid okay? I'm your uncle you brat and you're speaking like this to me?" I joked with fake anger.
"I'm sor-- Yah! Don't change the topic, I'm asking about why you haven't come home yet. We've prepared dinner and are waiting for you. And I'm hungry as hell!" He complained.

"Oh right, I forgot to tell you. Actually I'm not coming home tonight and I'll be out for a few days. I'm going to meet my and your father's common friend, Mr Wang, remember? Jackson's father?"

"Ah, yeah I remember. But why so suddenly?"
"Well, his health is not well for a few weeks so I thought I should visit him, maybe he'll feel better." I answered, reasonable enough for him to believe. Well it's true that my friend is sick, so I thought I can use this as an excuse.

"Oh, ok. But you should have told me before Kang-soo uncle, I would have taken a leave so that I can also meet him. That's not fair."
"Ok, ok. Now calm down. I'll call you when I get there, alright?" "Yeah. Take care Uncle. Bye." He said and disconnected the call.

I smiled and then headed inside. I hope everything will be in its place by the time I come.

Time skip to next day**

Jimin's pov

I woke up early from sleep this morning, so I decided to go for a run to the park near my favourite cafe. So I almost got ready and was heading out of my room when I remembered that I didn't take my headphones.
I informed Maria aunty and ran out of the house while putting on my favourite playlist on my phone and ran towards the park.

When I reached the park, I sat on a bench for some rest and was watching some kids playing around the slide and swings.

A little girl, whom I've met a few times here, came running towards me with a wide smile.
"Oppa! You didn't come to meet me. I'm angry with you!" She said in her cute voice while pouting. I giggled and said, "Aigo! My baby is mad? See, oppa is sorry." I was holding my ears and said in a baby voice.

She saw me and started giggling, "I am joking oppa, and you didn't even get that I was playing around with you."
"Yah! You fooled me. I'm not gonna talk to you." I fake pouted and turned around from her. I saw from the corner of my eyes that her smile had faded and now a frown took place in her face.

"Oppaa~~ I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fool you. I just wanted to make you smile because your smile is beautiful." She said with big innocent puppy eyes. I cupped her face and kissed her forehead. "I'm not mad, baby. I was also joking with you, so now we are even right?" She nodded and hugged me.

"Oppa, I like your smiling face, you look beautiful when your eyes become this small." She said showing the size with her fingers. I laughed while covering my face.

"Well, it's true though. You really look beautiful while smiling." I heard a familiar voice saying this from behind. I turned around to see the one who had taken over my thoughts since yesterday. The one and only...
Jeon Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We lost another gem guys......
May his soul rest in peace....... We'll miss you Moonbin 😔