Chapter 1

"Jungkook's childhood"

~~

It was a peaceful day for everyone in the orphanage, since it was Sunday and they had a tradition of taking all the kid's to an amusement park or anywhere where they can relax and play.

Everyone was enjoying their own company or some were running around here and there. But there's one child who was in his own world, staring at a couple who were playing with their child.

11 year old Jungkook always had thought about why he didn't have any parents or if he had then why was he's living in an orphanage. He always wanted a family so that he could know how it feels to be loved by our parents.

Thanks to his Aunt Sarah, who's a worker in the orphanage, who never let him feel lonely and was always there for him whenever he needed comfort. She had a soft spot for Jungkook ever since he came into their orphanage.

Jungkook was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice the person behind him who was calling his name.

"Jungkook-ah" she tapped on his shoulder which made the latter flinch because of sudden touch.

"Oh! You scared me." Jungkook exclaimed, which made his aunty let out a chuckle.
"Aww! Did my jungkookie get scared?" She said while making some cute noises. Hearing this Jungkook made a pout and mumbled "I'm not scared. I'm a big boy."

Sarah just smiled and hugged the kid. "Yeah. You are a big boy. See how much you have grown in these years. I still remember how small you were when you came to our orphanage. So small and cute." She said while pinching Jungkook's cheeks which made the latter let out a huff and pout.

"I'm a big boy. See how tall I'm." Jungkook showed himself by turning around in front of her aunty. She laughed and said "Ok big boy, come and sit here." Jungkook implied her words and sat beside her.

"So tell me, what you're thinking that you didn't hear me?" She asked when she noticed the conflicted expression on his face from earlier.

"Huh! Oh that! Nothing. I was just thinking about today's weather. See how beautiful the sky looks." He pointed towards the sky but Sarah was looking at him because she knew what Jungkook was thinking at that time.

She noticed the sadness and the longing for love in his eyes when he was staring at the family in front of him.

She hugged the boy and said "You don't have to hide from me Jungkook-ah. You remember right, you can tell me anything that is bothering you. Okay?" She said in her soothing voice that Jungkook melted in her embrace and nodded.

"Aunty?" She hummed. "I want to know where my parents are. I want to know what they look like and why they left me here. Did they abandon me because they didn't want me?" The little boy asked with tears visible in his eyes.

Sarah wiped his tears with her thumb and cupped his face. "No Jungkook. They didn't abandon you. They love you so much."
"How do you know? Do you know my parents?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"No. I don't know them. But I can tell that they love you. Do you want to know how you came here?" She asked the little boy.

Jungkook nodded furiously. Sarah smiled and put him on her lap.
"Ok. So actually what happened that day, I was working on my desk and then I heard our doorbell ring. So I went to see who was there, but there I saw a cute little baby with innocent doe eyes sleeping in a basket with a note." She said while caressing Jungkook's cheeks making him smile softly.

"So I took you inside with me and started to read the note. The note was from your mother. She had written that 'Please take care of my baby. He's so precious to me that it's hard for me to leave him there. I love him so much and I don't want him to get hurt. That's why I need to leave him for his safety. Please let him know in the future how much he means to me. Jungkook, my baby I love you so much.'"

Jungkook stared at Sarah while she was telling everything to him. He had thought that his parents abandoned him and didn't love him. That's why they left him in here. But after hearing these, he can't help but feel happy that his mother loves him and he let out his happiness in the form of tears. He cried hugging his aunty who tried to soothe him by rubbing his back.

"It's okay. Let it out." She was crying herself by the thought of Jungkook's mother, how she came to the orphanage with injuries and blood all over her dress while holding a baby in her embrace.

She didn't want to tell this to Jungkook because she didn't want this precious kid to be in danger. From the moment she saw Jungkook in his mother's bloodied arms, she decided to protect him from everything at any cost.

When Jungkook stopped crying, he thanked Sarah for telling him everything. That day he also got to know how his mother looked. Sarah had a picture of his mother which she got from her.

Jungkook was beyond happy because he knows that he had a mother who loves him so much. He was hoping to meet her in the future. Because Sarah has said to him that his mother will come in the future to get him. Little did she know that it's impossible for her to come because she thinks that his mother is not alive anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like this chapter. First two chapters will be about jikook's childhood and some facts that needs to be mentioned.

Stay tuned.....