Chapter 13

"Valentine"

~~

It's been months since Jimin and Jungkook have been together and the bond, trust and love between them is getting stronger as time passed. Just like every other couples, they did had some small fights and arguments sometimes, but it always came to an end with apologies and I love you's from either side. They learnt to give each other space they needed to cool down their heads, then communicate over the reason of their arguments. And these little fights deepen their love and bond, as this led them to get to know more about each other, about their opinions on things, about their insecurities, about how they visualize the world in their own way. But they never left each other's side.

And much of their bickerings were the outcomes of Jungkook's jealousy. It's not because Jungkook was insecure or something. He just don't want someone else to realise how amazing of a person Jimin is, and try to steal Jimin away from him. Jimin means so much to him that he couldn't imagine his life without Jimin being involved in it.

Jungkook never prohibited Jimin from interacting with others, but he couldn't contain himself whenever someone try to be touchy with his boyfriend. And that's why he often finds some excuse to be near Jimin, and to show the other person that to whom Jimin belongs.

And Jimin couldn't help but find it annoyingly adorable habit of Jungkook . In his opinion, Jungkook looks hot when he gets jealous, so he never let that opportunity slip by not teasing him.

At some point, Jimin's teasing leave Jungkook in a blushing mess, that he finds it amusing that how their places got changed. Mostly it was Jungkook who compliments Jimin, and flirt with him with cheesy lines, which often led Jimin to laugh shyly at Jungkook's coyness. And seeing how the table turns, Jungkook then understood that no one can beat Jimin in terms of flirting, if he get started with it.

Apart from these innocent flirting and teasing, they still had kept their slow pace in their relationship, as per Jimin's request. And Jungkook, as an understanding person he is, never really opposed Jimin over his opinion of taking one step at a time. He had been considerate towards Jimin's feelings, because he himself believed that, in every relationship, the partners should respect each other's decision, never do such things which can hurt or make their partners uncomfortable.

And Jimin had been nothing but understanding and supportive towards every aspect of Jungkook's life from the beginning, and never really asked anything in return, except this one thing. So Jungkook never denied Jimin's request, and respected his decision with a smile and a promised that he would respect every decision Jimin would make. And Jimin in return, promised the same thing.

And with this thought, they both continued to take their relationship forward without any haste. And by the time, the following month came and went, and Valentine arrived.

And right now, Jungkook was preparing a special candle light dinner for Jimin, as it's valentine's day and he wants to make this day unforgettable for both of them. He had decorated the living room with dim blue and white lights, with flowers and candles placed neatly on the table, making the atmosphere of the room more romantic.

He had readied the wine, he especially bought for this special moment, and was settling the table, when he heard his cellphone ringing. He picked up instantly when he saw it was Jimin.

"Hello love! Happy valentine's day." Jungkook heard Jimin's cheerful voice from the other side. He smiled.
"Happy valentine's day love. Where are you?"

"I'm at home, and was ready to go meet you--" Jungkook panicked for a moment, thinking his surprise will get exposed, but sighed in relief when he heard what Jimin said next.