Chapter 8

"Escaping the friend zone"

~~

Jimin's pov

Me and Taehyung were standing near the gates, waiting for our three friends to come. Jungkook and Eunwoo were in their last class so they would be here in a few minutes. And Hobi hyung had texted me that he had to submit some papers, so he'll be here within 20 minutes.

I turned to Taehyung to tell him and that's when I noticed that he was lost in his own world. He was smiling to himself and had a blush on his cheeks. So I nudged him to gain his attention.

"You seem extremely happy today. Did something good happen?" I asked while wiggling my brows as I know there's something behind his red cheeks.

"Huh? Oh. Actually, Eunwoo took me to his house the previous evening." Taehyung said with a wide grin.
"What?! Woah! You two spent the night together? Did you two fucked? And you didn't even tell me. Wahh! My baby bear is a grown up man now." I said in disbelief. But then suddenly Tae flicked my forehead.

"Ouch! It hurts, you giant hand bear!"
"You are the one who's being a dirty minded person, you evil mochi." Taehyung said while taking his phone out, showing the pictures of him with Eunwoo's cousins.

"He had some kids to babysit, and needed someone to help him so he called me over. Thanks to Jungkook for denying him at first. A-and nothing happened." He stuttered at the last part which made me frown.

"Really then why did you stutter at the last part? Don't try to fool me. And tell me everything." I threatened him jokingly.

"Okay, okay. We just prepared the bonfire for them to enjoy the night. And played games. But Eunwoo got drunk when he accidentally took a beer can from the fridge. And....and he almost kissed me but it didn't actually happen." Taehyung explained while smiling shyly.

And before I can comment on this, I saw others coming towards us.
"I'm still not done yet. You have to tell me everything in detail later. Alright?"
"God! Chim, you sound like those girl besties who would ask every possible thing from their friends about their relationship." Tae said with a chuckle.

"I-I'm not."
"Yeah, right. Just like you're not short." Tae teased and walked towards others. Aish! He is really evil.

And when everyone gathered, we went to Hobi hyung's studio. Hobi hyung had his own car so everybody went in that, with me in the middle of the backseat and Jungkook and Eunwoo were on either side of me. Tae sat in the front seat and started playing some songs to vibe in.

All the way we sang, talked and joked that we didn't know when we reached hyung's studio. We all went straight to the practice room and put our things in the chairs on the side.

Time skip**

While me and Hobi hyung were discussing the song and choreography, Taehyung and Jungkook were fooling around with Eunwoo's hair and Eunwoo let them do anything to his hair.