Chapter 3

"First Meeting"

"First Meeting"

~~

Jimin's pov

~beep, beep, beep~

I woke up from my beauty sleep by the continuous beeping of my alarm. I turned it off and sat up on the bed while stretching my limbs. I took a glance towards the photograph on the nightstand and took it while smiling.

"Good morning eomma and appa." I said to the picture of my parents. Eomma was holding me in her arms while Appa had his arms around her from behind. I caressed and kissed their faces and got out of the bed to freshen up. After doing my morning routine, I went downstairs to see uncle Lee and aunt Maria, our maid, were there setting the breakfast on the dining table.

Uncle's back was facing me so I decided to scare him a little. So I tiptoed towards him slowly but aunt Maria saw me so I signalled for her to be quiet. She giggled slightly but managed to hide her face from uncle. "Boo!" "Aaaaa!!!" He got startled and was literally going to jump on the chair beside him. His expressions were so funny that it got me rolling on the ground while laughing so hard. Maria aunty also started laughing with me.

"Yah! How could you do this to me? What if I had a heart attack and would have died just here?" That made both of us laugh harder. He literally looked so cute while complaining.

"Ah~~ my stomach hurts. Uncle you would have seen your face, how funny you looked just now."
"You little brat! Come here let me show you how funny I am." He said and started to chase me around the dining table. "Aunty please save me. See that monster of an uncle is going to kill me." I said while giggling and making some frightened expressions.

"I became a monster now. Wahhh, I raised you till this day just to become a monster for you, just wow. You little--" "No cursing." Aunty cut him off by placing a hand in front of him.
"Come on, both of you sit and eat your breakfast." We both implied her words and sat down for breakfast. Our little bickering is still going on while eating but we made up at the end, as we both know everything we've said or done is only for fun.

After having breakfast, I went to my room to change my outfit for University. It's almost time for me to leave so I called Taehyung to let him know that I'll meet him in the hallway near our locker. After informing him, I head downstairs to let uncle and aunty know that I'm leaving for college.

I bid my goodbyes to them and left to catch the bus for my destination. Bus arrived a few minutes later, so I got into the bus and move to the last row since that row was silent and no one was sitting there.

Half an hour later, I reached my stop and head out of the bus towards the university. 'Seoul National University' the board of the college was visible from the bus stop and many students are already there at the front gate. Since it's a new semester, many freshmen had taken admission and were now waiting for their turn to be called out.

I made my way directly towards my locker while bowing and greeting the professors on the way and took out the things that I'll be needing for my class. When I was putting my things inside, I heard a girl who I don't know why but she always thinks of her as a princess of the whole University. Her name is Doyeon, she's a rich bitch who likes to brag about her wealth which is not hers since she didn't earn it. Like every rich spoiled brat, she's arrogant and always misbehaves with everyone.

"Hey Soo Ah, have you seen this guy near the principal's office?"
"No. Why?"
"Well, that guy was just so hot that I couldn't take my eyes off of him. His face, his features, his body, you know he had great body proportions with those muscles. But I've never seen him here before."

"Maybe he is a freshman."
"Who knows, but I know one thing that this guy will be mine in no time, as you can see I'm the most beautiful girl in this university and also I'm rich." She said while flipping her hair. I mentally gagged over her overacting.

After hearing this, I literally cringed over how that girl can be so overconfident everytime. Does she actually think that she is the most beautiful girl? I can bet there are many girls who are beautiful and kind. Since I'm not interested in girls that doesn't mean that I don't know them or talk to them. I have a female friend too but we are not that close but still she is kind and generous with everyone.

I closed my locker and headed towards my friends, Eunwoo and Taehyung. And as usual, Taehyung was clinging with Eunwoo while the other had a blank face or you can say 'I'm so done' like face while listening to every nonsense he was speaking. He waved his hand towards me when he saw me.

I smiled and waved back, then I engulfed both of them in a group hug.
"Good morning, guys. How are you doing?"
"Good." Eunwoo replied shortly.
"Not good. I didn't want the vacation to end this soon." He said while pouting and made a fake crying face. Me and Eunwoo looked at each other and let out a chuckle while hearing his complaints.

"Ok ok guys, it's already the time for our classes. Come on, let's go Jimin-ah." Eunwoo said while checking the time in his watch.
"Okay, I'll see you guys at the cafeteria then, bye." Taehyung said while waving his hand and rushed towards his class and me and Eunwoo got into our first class and sat down on our seats. Few minutes later, our professor Miss Choi came inside and announced that our class will start a little late because there's a new student who's going to start his studies from today onwards.

She signalled that person to come inside and I could hear some girls are internally squealing because that guy who entered is quite handsome I can say.

(Imagine he has black hairs)

He has great body proportions with this innocent face. He bowed and introduced himself. "Hello. I'm Jeon Jungkook, your new classmate. I hope we can be friends." He said with a smile. Wait, his smile seems familiar. I think I've seen that smile somewhere before but can't remember where. Do I know him?