Chpt 45 Juvenile/ Psych ward

Start from the beginning

Shinoshi went through the process. Also having to wear their clothes and wear the quirk cancelling cuffs. Before the others left they had hugged him and saying there last good byes.

---------

The others they went to psych wards, the place that shinoshi is going to be in there for every night, until after his four months of juvenile, it's going to be every morning and night.

While the others were giving Shinsohi's stuff to the staff. Eraserhead, Present Mic and All Might came through the door with more stuffs in there hands.

All Might brought back his trademark smile. But you can see through his eyes he's faking. He has his Silver Age hero outfit back on.

Midnight: I'm guessing your going back to heroing?

All Might:YES. MIGHT AS WELL. MY INJURIES ARE MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE, AND IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GO BACK.

Himari:Why are you here?

All Might:TO DROP OFF MY SON STUFF, OF COURSE.

Eraserhead:Same with me and present mic.

They handed off all the stuff to the staff as well.

Then the eraser hero handed a pill bottle to the staff as well. All Might noticed of what was in his hand.

All Might:ARE THOSE HAPPY PILLS? WHY ARE YOU GIVING THEM TO THE STAFF? THEY'RE YOURS.

Eraserhead:For your information, they're not mine. They're Shinoshi's.

That shattered the smiling hero. Which is smile is slightly down.

All Might:Y-YOU SAID THOSE HAPPY PILLS ARE SHINOSHI'S?

Eraserhead:Yes.

The Hero step back a little trying to recalculate.

All Might:WHY ON EARTH DOES HE NEEDS HAPPY PILLS? DO I NOT MAKE HIM HAPPY ENOUGH?!

Eraserhead:All Might, calm down.

All Might:CALM? HOW CAN I BE CALM?! I DIDN'T KNOW MY SON TAKES PILLS! ESPECIALLY HAPPY PILLS! ALL THIS TIME I WAS GETTING FOULED THINKING I'M ACTUALLY MAKING HIM LAUGH? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?!

Omoikane:*sign* *whispers* here it goes again.

Present Mic:All Might, that should be you to ask your son.

All Might:YOUR RIGHT. *dashes away*

Everyone slowly turn towards present mic.

Eraserhead:You should've kept on being silent.

------------

(At juvenile center)

Shinoshi is at his cell trying to calm himself down. He is still feeling very nervous of being here. His only motivation is being here only four months. It's better than having it for eight months. The more he stays here, the more he gets less nervous.

Wolfpulse did gave him some tips and encouragement. She said don't worry, at least your not in prison. Which I guess he should be thankful that he's not in a completely strict place.

Soon a guard came and told him that someone wants to see him.

"Really?! It's barely been a day!" Thought, Shinoshi. Confused as ever.

He stood up and walked with the guard he soon was brought into a room and he sees clearly that his father is sitting at the table looking at him angrily.

"Is he mad that I didn't tell him where I went?" Thought Shinoshi.

The boy was very cautious. He slowly walks towards the table and sat on the chair looking down.